cdls1.jpg
cdls3.jpg
cdls4.jpg
cdls5.jpg
cdls6.jpg
cdls7.jpg

Freaking dope dude :smoking:

cheers @fauxnacho !! appreciate your kind words :thumbsup: :pass:

Oh BTW she did come down on Day 79 above... been hanging a couple days now break her down tomorrow. smells crazy and complex and dynamic i'll have to work on how to describe definately some garlic / onion funk and chem and pine sol

cheers @fauxnacho !! appreciate your kind words :thumbsup: :pass:

Oh BTW she did come down on Day 79 above... been hanging a couple days now break her down tomorrow. smells crazy and complex and dynamic i'll have to work on how to describe definately some garlic / onion funk and chem and pine sol
Beautiful, what was your favorite Night Owel strain so far? Besides Zamdellica. Daz said Blue Microverse stays small, but not in my case. Its a medium sized strain, and has a very unique almost offensive smell. I cant put my finger on the smell, because its unique. They get hairy early on and fill in nicely. Yields on my Blue Microverse have been pretty decent. Very uniform plants too, almost clone like in size/shape. Nice work homie. Peace, slow

@slowandeasy going to say that Goldilocks Zone (Double Grape X 3BOG) X Blue Microverse threw 2 crazy awesome plants for me just absolutely top notch in their respective ways -- they are journalled here in Night Owl section along with two Zamaldelica Express (as you know my favourite) -- BUT Goldilocks Zone was a limited drop and unknown if Daz will do any repeat work with her (?)

so I will say that the Miracle Berry is right there at the top for me (mainly thanks to her expressed Zamaldelica Express traits -- seriously amazing terps here -- and F1 vigour) and she is perhaps looking to be repeated stock for Daz (?) *warning speculation* /end warning he sold out of Miracle Berry on his site, and then he did an Easter re-release with the parents reversed, and of course that one sold out pretty fast as well... you *may* be able to find her at other seed banks

and the White Stomper v3 is neck-and-neck at the top for sure what a beauty she is !! gets big with fantastic yield of easy-trimming frost-crusted bud missiles that smell and taste supremely delicious like lemons, lime and mint and provide nice uplifting high

this here Creme De La Soul is more Indica as is the Word of Mouf, and A Crinkle In Time -- nothing wrong with that! just prefer more sativa most of the time, and you were asking about favourites :pass: :greenthumb:

Back