Night Owl Seeds Creme De La Soul

water farm

nothin' ain't worth nothin' but it's free
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
2 seeds placed between moistened paper towells evening of 1/20/20 and planted into soil 1/22/20

IMG_8446.JPG

Day 10 from seed
cdls_10.jpg

Day 14 from seed
cdls.jpg

Day 22 from seed
3.jpg
4.jpg
cdls1.jpg

Looks like you got a lock out of so kind?

@Bigg Al something... thoughts? hoping it's overwatering and/or too much light too early in which case it will -- and as you can see with the new growth it already has started to -- work iteself out I am not sure but then it doesn't look to bad right now... thanks for poppin' in mate stick around !!

Looking good Mr. Waterfarm! :worship:
Looks like a little mag def, but newer growth looks perfect.

What is this cross? CDLC X ?????

When can I get my hands on some of these?
Anything with CDLC in it, is at the top of my list.

wassaaaaaaaaaap Shepherd of Fire !! @Roasty McToasty good to see you poppin in here my friend !! mag def... cool could be makes sense :greenthumb:I may increase cal/mag next time and/or give them less light early on and probably less water those are my thoughts anyways... but yeah nothing too bad going on here...

so the Creme De La Soul = CDLC X Tyrone Stomper F6 -- Daz did a Night Owl Seeds release on the seed bazaar of like 50 or 75 packs or something back around Thanksgiving along with the White Stomper v3 = Walter White X Tyrone Stomper F6 which I also have going same age and she is a MONSTER -- both girls are looking to be pretty great so I am excited :vibe: stick around mate !! :pass:

Back