Night Owl Seeds Creme De La Soul

wassaaaaaaaaaap Shepherd of Fire !! @Roasty McToasty good to see you poppin in here my friend !! mag def... cool could be makes sense :greenthumb:I may increase cal/mag next time and/or give them less light early on and probably less water those are my thoughts anyways... but yeah nothing too bad going on here...

so the Creme De La Soul = CDLC X Tyrone Stomper F6 -- Daz did a Night Owl Seeds release on the seed bazaar of like 50 or 75 packs or something back around Thanksgiving along with the White Stomper v3 = Walter White X Tyrone Stomper F6 which I also have going same age and she is a MONSTER -- both girls are looking to be pretty great so I am excited :vibe: stick around mate !! :pass:
Oh nice score! Guess I missed out on that sale. Got to be fast to score those gems. Hope he'll cross CDLC with COSMIC QUEEN, doesn't that sound nice?
Oh and thanks for the info!
I have a monster Wizard Apprentice nearing the finish line, and am enjoying some Goldilocks Zone all cured up now. Really liking Daz's stuff so far. I'll be staying tuned brother. :headbang:

Ohhhhhhh @Roasty McToasty cdlc x cosmic queen.... that would be some epic :stir::fire::stir::fire::stir: STINKY QUEEN !! lol

Nice on the Wizard Apprentice and Goldilocks Zone mate !! I did two Goldie Zones and got 1 super amazing lemon flavoured sativa leaner and 1more earthy and berry flavoured 50/50 high with amazing colours and both decked in layers of frost... they're actually journaled here in this section along with a couple Zamaldelica Express -- which neck and neck with Mango Smile was my favourite smoke of the past year

Day 36 from seed
cdls.jpg

Day 56 from seed this girl is very photogenic and grows herself like a dream been a very easy grow her structure results in low maintenance
wonderful smells coming which I'll delve into details later I haven't had a chance to investigate much she hasn't required too much leaf plucking...
cdls1.jpg
cdls2.jpg
cdls3.jpg
cdls5.jpg
cdls7.jpg

Back