Night Owl Seeds Crinkle in time

Lookin good so far, I've got a pack of these, excited to see how they turn out for you.

Does anyone know if there's a Tryone Stomper (F6) grow journal going anywhere? I really wanna pop those for my next auto...

Lookin good so far, I've got a pack of these, excited to see how they turn out for you.

Does anyone know if there's a Tryone Stomper (F6) grow journal going anywhere? I really wanna pop those for my next auto...
The Tyrone was the one I wanted to get along with these ones but it was already sold out

Here's some pics of sour crinkle I grew not to long ago its one on the parents of crinkle in time
20190730_220322.jpg
20190730_221730.jpg
20190804_095620.jpg
20190804_095541.jpg

Nice Stevie. Now that both my Goldilocks Zones are chopped and hanging, and I'll be chopping a couple NL Autos tonight, I'm thinking about the next Nightowl run. Currently have a Word of Mouf at 3 weeks, going to germ 1 Tyrone Stomper and 1 Crinkle in Time tonight.

Nice Stevie. Now that both my Goldilocks Zones are chopped and hanging, and I'll be chopping a couple NL Autos tonight, I'm thinking about the next Nightowl run. Currently have a Word of Mouf at 3 weeks, going to germ 1 Tyrone Stomper and 1 Crinkle in Time tonight.
How is the word of mouf doing? I have some of those ready as soon as I get some room.
Do you have a journal going?
cheers

How is the word of mouf doing? I have some of those ready as soon as I get some room.
Do you have a journal going?
cheers
I don't, I'll get around to uploading some pictures soon. My first word of mouf took a while to get going, but I'll be honest, I didn't give it the best environment or my full attention. I had like 20+ plants going when I germinated it, and she went right into Coast of Maine in a 3gal fabric pot, and not much else yet. It was in the same tent with some fully blooming autos with my scynce at full blast, so too much light, too "hot" soil and maybe a bit too dry for early explosive growth.

Anyway I'll find w/e pics I do have and get some uploaded. I don't really do the journals as it's not "easy" on iphone and I never have enough time....

Back