New Grower Critical Auto +2.0

Flower week 1
  • Day 38 (Flower week 1)

Light: taller plant 12.5 inches, smaller plant 15 inches. Both at 55% (165 Watt)
    Temp: between 78-82 during the day
    RH: 60-65%

One of these ladies especially stretched soo much she barely has any room before she'll get burned. I don't really know why she stretched so much but measuring the PPFD I noticed the light has a bit of an uneven light output. Maybe she didn't receive as much light as the smaller plant but it's not a problem yet. I can raise the light another 3 inches or so before I run into height issues with the tent. I've never had a plant this big and if I had known how much she would grow I would have topped her earlier on. Too late now so we will see what happens.

Shared between the two I watered 1 Gallon of tab water with 3ml CalMag by General Hydroponics, PH'd to 6.5. I water every 3 days or so until I see a thin layer of water all around the bottom of the drip tray.

Fresh top dressing is up next in 3 days.

Some of these fan leafs are just crazy big. Definitely bigger than my hand and I think you can nicely see the payoff in the canopy of both plants. I have no doubt that she'll stack some fat buds at the end.

foto_no_exif(2).jpgfoto_no_exif(3).jpgfoto_no_exif(1).jpg
    foto_no_exif().jpg

Harvest
  • After such a long time I'm very happy to post the final shots at harvest. Turns out keeping up with the growth while taking and uploading pics regularly was more work than I was ready to commit to lol.

Harvest at day 87. As always, feedback is very welcome.
    I set my AC Infinity to a max of 55% humidity and 72 degrees Fahrenheit. This temp may not be ideal but realistically it's as low as I can get it.

QUESTION: I'm using the fan at its lowest setting to keep the air moving inside the tent and turned off the PC fan responsible for pushing air from outside the tent in. Should I leave it like this during drying? I plan on drying for around 14 days but have a hunch I'm going to sneak in a sample here and there lol.

I took these pictures AFTER plugging all larger fan leaves that I could. I left some of those that were already dying/dead..

Thank you for all the input during this grow, cheers!

foto_no_exif(1).jpgfoto_no_exif(2).jpgfoto_no_exif(3).jpgfoto_no_exif(4).jpg
    foto_no_exif().jpg
    foto_no_exif(5).jpg

Back