New Grower Critical Auto +2.0

Im with @Blue_dreamer on this one. Your plant is not bad at all, a little downward clawing suggests a bit of nitrogen toxicity but as it grows if the feed stays the same it will outgrow that.

Exactly. I like to slowly push mine with fertilizer until I see burnt tips on the leaves, and then I back off. That way I know I'm right on the limit of what it can intake.

Day 28

Light: 17 inches at 70% (210 Watt). I have to adjust the light daily to keep at a good distance. I missed this a few days ago and the explosive growth had the canopy at just under 14 inches.
Temp: between 77F - 80F
RH: 60-65%

I mean look at those ladies. Gorgeous. I'm very excited to continue this grow but decided to no longer include the smallest plant. It's literally a tiny stick with no hopes of ever reaching any sizeable yield.
As far as the previous nute burn, you can still tell the tips are bent down, and a slight yellowing developed at the tips. Seems like the plants don't really care in the grand scheme of things so I'll let it ride. I'm still aiming for March 7 for the next feeding of Dr Earth nutes.

These plants should very soon reach pre-flower, and a slight odor has already developed.

foto_no_exif(1).jpgfoto_no_exif(2).jpgfoto_no_exif(3).jpgfoto_no_exif(4).jpg
foto_no_exif().jpg

Day 29

Light: 17 inches @ 55%. Had to turn it lower from ~65. You can see some mild tacoing and light burn at the tips.
Temp: between 78F - 82F
RH: 60%

I watered with a gallon and a quarter, grower's recharge, and molasses ph'd to 6.5. Only one plant gave me runoff which tested at ~7. Is that the default for organics?
I did some mild LST by tieing and pulling most branches outward just a bit, and also continue to leaf-tuck regularly.

I didn't plan on posting this much but I noticed 2 big fan leafs getting a bit yellow at the very bottom on one of the girls and I wanted to ask for someone's opinion. You can see two leafs at the bottom of the plant in focus a bit more yellow than the rest. It's more apparent in person. One of the leafs is truly massive, is it normal for those to wither in around time of pre-flower?

foto_no_exif().jpgfoto_no_exif(1).jpgfoto_no_exif(2).jpg
foto_no_exif(3).jpg

Last edited:
Flower week 1
Day 38 (Flower week 1)

Light: taller plant 12.5 inches, smaller plant 15 inches. Both at 55% (165 Watt)
Temp: between 78-82 during the day
RH: 60-65%

One of these ladies especially stretched soo much she barely has any room before she'll get burned. I don't really know why she stretched so much but measuring the PPFD I noticed the light has a bit of an uneven light output. Maybe she didn't receive as much light as the smaller plant but it's not a problem yet. I can raise the light another 3 inches or so before I run into height issues with the tent. I've never had a plant this big and if I had known how much she would grow I would have topped her earlier on. Too late now so we will see what happens.

Shared between the two I watered 1 Gallon of tab water with 3ml CalMag by General Hydroponics, PH'd to 6.5. I water every 3 days or so until I see a thin layer of water all around the bottom of the drip tray.

Fresh top dressing is up next in 3 days.

Some of these fan leafs are just crazy big. Definitely bigger than my hand and I think you can nicely see the payoff in the canopy of both plants. I have no doubt that she'll stack some fat buds at the end.

foto_no_exif(2).jpgfoto_no_exif(3).jpgfoto_no_exif(1).jpg
foto_no_exif().jpg

Harvest
After such a long time I'm very happy to post the final shots at harvest. Turns out keeping up with the growth while taking and uploading pics regularly was more work than I was ready to commit to lol.

Harvest at day 87. As always, feedback is very welcome.
I set my AC Infinity to a max of 55% humidity and 72 degrees Fahrenheit. This temp may not be ideal but realistically it's as low as I can get it.

QUESTION: I'm using the fan at its lowest setting to keep the air moving inside the tent and turned off the PC fan responsible for pushing air from outside the tent in. Should I leave it like this during drying? I plan on drying for around 14 days but have a hunch I'm going to sneak in a sample here and there lol.

I took these pictures AFTER plugging all larger fan leaves that I could. I left some of those that were already dying/dead..

Thank you for all the input during this grow, cheers!

foto_no_exif(1).jpgfoto_no_exif(2).jpgfoto_no_exif(3).jpgfoto_no_exif(4).jpg
foto_no_exif().jpg
foto_no_exif(5).jpg

Back