Indoor "Critical+ Autoflowering CBD" - Kush's Newest Ghetto Grow

Because I am an idiot.
I normally water her every 4 days and give her 4 liters each time. However, I forgot that the last time I watered her, I did not give her the full 4 liters, but only 1,5 liters. So in the last 4 days she got super thirsty.
She is fine now, reacted well to the recent watering and got well hydrated. The leaves are still yellow, but they are now stnding up and are no longer drooping.

PS:
The buds are getting hard and dense.
20 more days to go, but I may chop her earlier than this.

________
I think you are going to get a decent harvest, and next time do even better!

53 days old. The main cola is Gigantic, see photo below where I am comparing it to a silicone tube.

I will let the plant live for 7 more days and then I will chop it. Have to do it due to reasons beyond my control.
Chop day would be exactly 60 days from sprout. This wold be 10 days less than the official breeder recommendation, but I don't care - the colas are already very big and I think the yield will be more than decent. Hoping for 1.5+ Ounces. Or maybe we can even get 2 oz? We will see.

No, I haven't checked the trichomes yet, but I hear that CBD degrades quickly if you let the plant go for too long, so it's better to chop your CBD girl a bit too early than a bit too late.

53 days old - Main cola comparison.jpg

Gotta do what ya gotta do. Hopefully bulks up for you over the next week before the chop!

59 days from seed.
One day before the chop.

59 Days From Seed.jpg

Day 60 - she has been harvested.
The buds are enormous and dense donkey dicks that take the whole height of the plant - top to bottom.
Basically the whole plant is one huge bud mass.

Final beauty shot before the chop, semi-trimmed:

60 Days Old - Final Beuty Shot.jpg

60 Days Old - Final Beuty Shot.jpg

Well done matey... got yourself some nice smoke there... sweet.
Easy now!..

looks great keep up updated once you get the final dry!
Thanks, man.
The buds have been drying inside of the grow box for the last 24+ hours.
I am guesstimating that the drying process will take 5 days in total, so I will have the dry weight in 3 or 4 days from now.
One thing I can tell you: there's TONS of bud and a lot of sugar trim too. I will make a tincture for treating somebody's arthritis from the trim.

Well done matey... got yourself some nice smoke there... sweet.
Easy now!..
Thanks, let's see how it smokes. At only 5% of THC, the smoke will not be a hard hitter, but I only care about the CBD anyway.

Back