CS PPM not rising?

Reaction score
So I made a CS generator yesterday and have been letting the silver sit for almost 24 hrs. This morning when I checked on it, it was at 11 ppm after sitting for 14 hours and just right now i looked and it was at 13 ppm. I also switched the silver on the negative to the positive and vice versa this morning so maybe thats why it rose a little bit.

So is this as far as it will rise or should I just let it go for a few more hours? ( I am aiming for 50-60 ppm)

I still have some silver wire left over (.9999) as well so I could just use fresh ones if it could raise the PPM.

I am also using a 9v.

No need to use new wire, use a scouring pad to wipe down, do you have an air stone in there? The higher the ppm is the quicker it will start to rise... Becareful to wipe every so often so they don't become black, maybe battery is dying or running out of juice, keep what you got going, no need to start over, get new battery on there and it will be done soon enough. You want around 20ppm... Also what amount of water your using? The more water the longer it takes...though sounds right about right where you should be after 24hrs, don't know about others but takes me usually a couple
Of days to make some CS.... Keep at it, it will work! :karma Cloud:

Thanks for replying.

I will try using a scoring pad and see if that works. I am also not using a battery but a 9v adapter and a pint of distilled water. I know the cs will work around 20 ppm but a breeder on another forum I frequent used 65 ppm and this was the result.

GDP.jpg

I believe the strain was GDP.

put a voltage meter on your adapter , some cut out and back on , myself and another member were racking our brains as to why he was stuck at a low ppm too , and finally he tested it to find what i mentioned to you

an air stone will help , many people have asked me why they couldnt get over 10-20 , each of them when asked said no they werent useing air , once they added air the ppm doubled

i find it hard to imagine how this other person you mentioned got to 65 ppm , unless he added salt or was using higher voltage and mA

i have a hard time getting anything over 40

if you go to my c.s tutorial you will see some beautiful fully reversed plants and i didnt use anything above 40 ppm , i shoot for 30-40 , but as low as 20 has been reported by many as enough

we need to move this to the feminized breeding section

peace

Back