Indoor Dale's Solo Cups

Mephisto Forum Stomper Day 21
Well I decided to attempt some foliar feeding.. I used 1/16 tsp RAW kelp, 1/8 tsp RAW humic, 1/8 tsp RAW full up, and 1/32 RAW yucca.... I waited till couple hours after lights on then removed from direct light and sprayed her I will let the leaves dry off then put her back under the light :headbang: Bumped her rez up to 500ppm yesterday also... Still undecided whether I will top her or not she only has a day or 2 left in my window to do it IMO

image.jpg
image.jpg

Mephisto Solo Sour Stomper Day 22 Training day
Lots happening to her today I ended up having room in the 4x4 for a solo and wanted the light she was under to get some more girls going for the 4x4 plus I figure she'll be much happy in here in the climate control it stays a little warmer in the tent:cooldance:... also makes my life easier she can be on the same rez as 3x3 over there much closer don't need a sperate rez just separate pump and timer for her.. that puts her up to 550ppm and the irrigation is coming on every 2hrs for 3 min with .5 gph pressure compensating drip emitters.... AND I decided against topping her with the extra room and plenty of light I am going to train her try to get the most out of her... So she is in the the 4x4 under 500w DIY kit full spec led light running 18/6 she should be getting right around 35-40 dli... I think that's all for now thanks for tuning in everyone :welcome::thanks::pass::vibe:

IMG_0993.JPG
IMG_0992.JPG

Mephisto Solo Sour Stomper Day 24
Adjusted her training a tad and moved her over to the side seeing something starting on the leaves so I figure taking her out of the center of the light she might be happier... She's probably tad stressed from the move, training and maybe the foliar feed...Think the move is the biggest stressor since temps are a bit warmer and bunch more light at once.. I'll just keep a eye on her for a few days before doing anything drastic :thumbsup:

IMG_1034.JPG
IMG_1035.JPG

Mephisto Solo Sour Stomper Day 30 sex
Well I hadn't been doing much to her I think she got a little sunburn from the move but since I tucked her to the side she has been happier starting to take back off.. Also bumped up her fertigation times she is getting feed every 2 hrs for 10 min still using the .5 gph emitters she has been looking better since :headbang: tomorrow will be rez change for the start of wk 6 so she'll get mini flush with that solution and with a more detailed update :d5:

IMG_1263.JPG
IMG_1264.JPG
IMG_1265.JPG

My ss is getting close to harvest cant wait to smoke her
This will be my second run with SS and I thoroughly enjoyed the first run very strong buzz it is my wife favorite so far and she requested it again.. very frosty dense buds :headbang: welcome thanks for tagging along :pass:

I too got a solo cup going

Attachments

• 2B162801-C683-41D2-9A3A-21F4F1FE1705.jpeg
    2B162801-C683-41D2-9A3A-21F4F1FE1705.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 18
  • 228889F8-E7E9-4D6B-806E-C2D353DEF153.jpeg
    228889F8-E7E9-4D6B-806E-C2D353DEF153.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 20
Mephisto Solo Sour Stomper Day 33
She got her rez change Sunday night and mini flush with wk 6&7 feed ph 5.9... Definitely over the light stress and taking off looks like she starting to flower seeing bunch of hairs :headbang: Can't really say much just been watching her and checking the rez been taking it easy her training think I over did it a bit at the start but all in all she is looking to be my best one yet :goodluck::shooty::cooldance::woohoo:

1670207990458-png.1543899

IMG_1325.JPG
IMG_1326.JPG
IMG_1329.JPG
IMG_1327.JPG

Mephisto Solo Sour Stomper Day 38
She just been doing her thing haven't been doing anything to her :pop::cooldance: Harested the older girls in her tent and either need to adjust light or I may try to squeeze her in the the 3x3 in the center :eek1::shrug::goodluck: Hopefully doesn't get much bigger heading into flower now:headbang:

Today is mini flush day and rez change cleaned everything up and setup a bigger rez been filling the other one to much using a 20 gallon tote now should only has fill once or twice a week now :cooldance: Also did some research and think I had fertigation time wrong so now they start at lights on and then every 4 hours for 10 min each time totaling 5 feedings a day to runoff every time :shooty:

12 gallon RO only <10ppm ph 6.0
1670801815382.png

IMG_1512.JPG
IMG_1511.JPG
IMG_1513.JPG
IMG_1514.JPG

Back