Indoor Dale's Solo Cups

Mephisto Solo Sour Stomper Day 45
Well she is doing great today is the start of wk8 so she got mini flush with wk8 solution... She looking great otherwise starting to fill out and put the frost on it won't be long she is moving right along:woohoo:

12 gallon rez RO only <10ppm ph 6.0
1671328400517.png

I turned the light a bit more little over 80% checked par with photone app tonight getting little over 800 around the outside high 800 in the middle around 28" from canopy think some of them have some stretch left in them think we might be really close may need to turn up just little bit more :cools:

IMG_E1636.JPG
IMG_E1637.JPG

Temps have been low hence why I am turning light also trying to bring temps up I did turn on a small heater just outside the temps today that should help considerably besides that things have been pretty smooth:cooldance:

IMG_E1633.JPG
IMG_E1634.JPG

IMG_1622.JPG
IMG_1623.JPG
IMG_1624.JPG

Mephisto Solo Sour Stomper Day 52
She is looking great she got switched over to wk9 solution along with a mini flush which takes forever since the roots are so compact in the cup... She is moving right along and looks like she be right on schedule SS is definitely a fast one :headbang: I am not if if I mentioned it in here but I have had my ph dropping in my rez and I had time today and not sure what tomorrow will bring.... so I cleaned the rez today and switched the girls over to wk9 solution which I have added some stuff since the beginning and now it is complete pretty much the same as MOG's slightly modified for coco and RO... Girls are looking pretty good starting to see some issue around but nothing to alarming... I don't think I was adding the bennies back to the rez and cleaning often enough hence why my ph was dropping... I will add bennies back every other for now and see how it goes:goodluck:

12gallon Rez RO only <15ppm Ph 6.1 after nutrients and measuring 665ppm :cooldance:

1671947011910.png

IMG_1752.JPG
IMG_1753.JPG
IMG_1769.JPG
IMG_1770.JPG

Thanks for following along everyone I appreciate all of you and hope you all have a Merry Christmas:pass::xmas:

I've really enjoyed your thread and growing solo cups takes dedication. And I hope you have a great xmas

Dale my only bit of advice is try to stop the stretch early as they seem to stack up better later in flower as I've had one that went to about 2 feet and what a pain in the arse she was

Dale my only bit of advice is try to stop the stretch early as they seem to stack up better later in flower as I've had one that went to about 2 feet and what a pain in the arse she was
Oh thank you sir definitely trying to learn when and how to do that I do appreciate the feedback :toke::thanks:… I think I may have not been giving her enough light during the stretch so she got a little taller then expected

Mephisto Solo Sour Stomper Day 54
Here she's again getting closer to the finish buds are firms up and getting very sticky not a lot but super frosty:toke: Need to work on when to start and stop training along with adjusting the light accordingly but think she has turned out decent for me 4th solo cup ever :woohoo1:

IMG_1808.JPG
IMG_1802.JPG
IMG_1807.JPG
IMG_1809.JPG

Mephisto Solo Sour Stomper Day 59
She looking great gave her mini flush today it takes foever the roots are so compact.. Buds and getting super firm with a nice sweet fruity smell and super frosty:drool::smokeit: Won't be long I have to check trichz next week she looks to be right on schedule for the strain:woohoo::frog:

IMG_1856.JPG
IMG_1857.JPG
IMG_1859.JPG
IMG_1858.JPG

Mephisto Solo Sour Stomper Day 64
She is really close was thinking I would scope her but from the pics looks like she has a few days left will check her beginning of the week thinking by day 70-75 she'll be hung..

IMG_1953.JPG
IMG_1955.JPG
IMG_1954.JPG
IMG_1957.JPG
IMG_1956.JPG
IMG_1958.JPG

Back