Indoor Dankula's humbolt grow

Day 24...everything is looking good,might have a slight mag defeciency, considering foliar with epsom salt, already giving them 200ppm calmag...600ppm all including.

I am so eager to start the multiple fertigations now, roots are popping out the buttom and seeing good growth...alittle unsure when roots are big enough.I have timed fertigations so I can give 5 fertigations rendering the same amount of feed as I give them now with fertigating once a day
foto_no_exif (1) (6).jpg

Day 26. Hmmm where to start...

I found an old aquarium rack and repurposed it for a table...tabletop is a plastic sheet...it bends alittle, I took advantage of that and raise the sides and back so it slants right to the drainage hole. The table is 50cm tall, i plan to take of 10cm before next grow....I have roughly 90cm above the scrognet...so around 70cm of plant above the net...mind you these plants are all rather low, wonder if 660nm would help with that.

Defol (1) (8).jpg

I defoliated and supercropped a couple of braches just to get them to grow the right direction:) and give more light to the bud sites.

Scrognet is made out of 4x4 garden fence...it is semi rigid, I tiled two layers together to make it 2x2 holes...it turned out that 145x 85cm fit perfectly into the 90x150cm tent.

Here morning day 30, 2 days after defol
20230810_024123.jpg

I think they are looking ok, eventhough I would have liked to see more growth, might have to do with the fungs gnat i saw on day 27. I watered with neem and did a foliar with neem, also sprayed all surfaces with neem. Have not seen any since. Will give neem every couple of days till day 40. Around 20-25 tops per plant. From left to right Emerald Fire OG, Pound Town, Sour Diesel

I only managed to get pics of back row before phone died.interestingly these 3 are also most developed coming into flower. I will take pics of front row when charged.

Sd (1) (8).jpg

Sour diesel

Pt (1) (9).jpg

Pound town, going into flower

Emfog(1) (10).jpg

Emerald fire OG, hope she will still spread out a good bit more. You may see some calmag def. I am on it I upped from 200ppm calmag with 50ppm epsom salt, it seems to help.

Quite the setup! Nice work on the scavenged/repurposed netting. That came out surprisingly good looking. Plants look healthy, & I think you are right on adding a bit of epsom for the Mg, plus you get the Sulfur which helps make the plants extra fragrant.

Maybe push the base A/B a little bit. It's always hard to tell color over the internet but I think they look a little on the light green or limey side. Needs a bit more N? Could just be the lighting, camera, and my screen. Definitely go by how they look in person.

Quite the setup! Nice work on the scavenged/repurposed netting. That came out surprisingly good looking. Plants look healthy, & I think you are right on adding a bit of epsom for the Mg, plus you get the Sulfur which helps make the plants extra fragrant.

Maybe push the base A/B a little bit. It's always hard to tell color over the internet but I think they look a little on the light green or limey side. Needs a bit more N? Could just be the lighting, camera, and my screen. Definitely go by how they look in person.
THe emerald fire OG does look lighter grwen than the others...am at 600ppm total now, so you rhink I should push to 700ppm total?

If it's equal parts A/B maybe just a 1/2ml more of each. Small increments at a time. Looks like you are right on that veg to flowering transition point where they do get extra hungry making that switchover.

Ok here follows pictures of each plant, what interest me is that there seems to be a big spread in development

pound town, first one is clearly ahead
foto_no_exif (1) (11).jpg
foto_no_exif (1) (10).jpg

hete emerald fire og, second picture shows the more developed specimen
foto_no_exif (1) (13).jpg
foto_no_exif (1) (12).jpg

sour diesel, is not entirely fair, as the one in the second pic took 4 days longer to germinate...
foto_no_exif (1) (9).jpg
foto_no_exif (1) (8).jpg

Morning day 35...all looking good, i accidentally snapped the top of one of the sour diesel:(
foto_no_exif (1) (14).jpg

Emerald fire OG
foto_no_exif (1) (15).jpg
foto_no_exif (1) (17).jpg

pound town
foto_no_exif (1) (18).jpg

foto_no_exif (1) (16).jpg

Sour Diesel
foto_no_exif (1) (20).jpg
foto_no_exif (1) (19).jpg

It looks like they have been speeding up the last couple of days...else from that everything seems good

Attachments

• foto_no_exif (1) (20).jpg
    foto_no_exif (1) (20).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
Nice progress. Starting to see more pom poms, that emerald fire looks like it's going to have a lot of tops on it.

Back