Indoor Dankula's humbolt grow

dankula

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So...finally got some seeds going...

20-30years back i have done a few indoor and outdoor grows, then came years of famine and hardship. Now I am finally back to do what I love. One think that happe ed over the years Is that I do not worry too much about costs anymore, so I have been able to set up pretty much what I want...

Growspace: I ordered a 2.7x5ft tent, and gotten a 3x5ft, shop was really bad about it, actually I have still heard nothing back from them....long story short when they did not answer mail, online chat, phonecalls, i filed a dispute on paypal and got a full refund...and still not a word about returning the tent....so I set up my new free 3x5 tent🤣

Ventilation and circulation: 6" ac infinity fan connected to a carbon filter. Passive intake. 1 honeywell fan on the floor and 2x6" ram non oscilating fans.

Light: 2x diy fixtures 9x 50cm lm301h 3500k strips 882 diodes per fixture @1050ma - 183w per.fixture or 366 for the tent. I am planning on adding roughly 10% 660nm oslon diodes 15-20w per fixture.
The lights where calculated to hit 900ppfd in a 2.7x5, so light is abit lower in the larger space, but not something i expect the autos to care much about

Irrigation: diy drip system for high freequency fertigation in coco. A 350gl submersible pump feeds a loop of pe hose with 6x 4/6mm driphoses. The system deliver roughly 200ml per site in 10 secs. Pots are idrolab idropot with idrocaps. The system is pretty similar to floracaps, with a few differenceS. 4.5l (1.2g) netpots with caps on them. The caps have 4 slots that fits the 4/6mm off valves perfectly, they click right on, making a good and sturdy connection. It turns out that the thick rubberized plant tie fits into a 4/6 hose, and the also click right onto the cap.

Plants are planted in canna coco professional with 25-30% perlite.

Nutrient: canna coco ab, rhizo, calmag, boost,pk 13/14

I also have ewc, bennies for aact.

Seeds: a selection from humbolt seed company
2x sour diesel
2x pound town
2x emerald fire og

Seeds had 24hrs in water with rhizotonic
After 12 hours both pound town where opening, and the emerald fire og where about to pop. I placed them in wet tissue over night and 12 hours later 4 seeds have pipped....the sour diesel has not popped...i decided to plant all in the coco, and see if they would benefit from the more constant heat in the tent

Attachments

• foto_no_exif (1).jpg
    foto_no_exif (1).jpg
    892.4 KB · Views: 10
  • foto_no_exif (2).jpg
    foto_no_exif (2).jpg
    878.4 KB · Views: 5
  • foto_no_exif (10).jpg
    foto_no_exif (10).jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 6
5/6 are out of the ground...will call this Day 1
100w above them, well protected under the ikea glass, they will come off tomorrow

Ph 5.8 250ec@500
foto_no_exif (13).jpg

Attachments

• foto_no_exif (12).jpg
    foto_no_exif (12).jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
This just arrived :)

will mix some mycorrplus to the fertigation at lights on...then after 1 week, i will apply a full ewc,trichoderma, and bacteria, I will try to let the myco establish itself alittle before the aact...hmm i realize now that the mycor is a mix already.
The pump is 10l/m or roughly 2.5g/m, I will brew around 5l a time, was difficult to find much info on micro (1g) aact brewers
foto_no_exif (14).jpg

Attachments

• foto_no_exif (19).jpg
    foto_no_exif (19).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • foto_no_exif (18).jpg
    foto_no_exif (18).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • foto_no_exif (15).jpg
    foto_no_exif (15).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Day 4. Finally got to finish the 2nd half of the light, and do a proper ppfd map

20cm distance average of 740ppfd and 670ppfd average at 30cm and top ppfd of 1019 and 825.

I also done a bit of cable management, preparing for when it starts to grow faster and bigger. Here is one of the little beauties 4days old...and looks like the last seed might be about to come, I could see a seed shell surfacing. Distance to light 50cm, 50% dimmed, 225ppfd or a dli of roughly 15
foto_no_exif (21).jpg
foto_no_exif (22).jpg

Day 6 and day 2 for the wee one.25celsius and 65rh. yesterday one of the poundtowns (picture) was laying down so decided to put on the idrocaps, looks to have been a good choice as 3 others did the same. You can see how i added plant tie to the cap with the wee plant
foto_no_exif (24).jpg
foto_no_exif (25).jpg

Day 14 -4. 500ml 500ppm .5scale, fertigation for each plant. Have been fertigating every second day the last week, and will switch to everyday fertigation from tomorrow. Managed to bend down tops of the 5 that are on day 14, eventhough 1 was just over the rim of the pot haha, they all started their 3rd node or getting close to fourth. will see how it works out as she grow. The late comming sour diesel will get a few more days before I lay her down:)

sour diesel, was afraid the remains from the rhizoes would plug the holes, no reason to worry what so ever
foto_no_exif (30).jpg

Emerald fire OG
foto_no_exif (28).jpg

Pound town in front...see how squat the left one is...
foto_no_exif (27).jpg

Neat setup! I don't think I've seen anyone run those particular pots and irrigation. Looks like nice kit. It appears to me that your drainage tub lids are already bowing under the weight. Might just be the angle. Maybe need a bit of support before the plants are huge.

Good luck!

They will be spread out to 6 individual drainagetubs around day 25-30. I am only running light in half the tent now. By the way the drainage tubs was a quick fix in my search for a single tray filling up most of the tent footprint. I will try scrogging it so i guess that will help supporting abit.

I stumbled upon the idropots when I was actually planning a setup with floraflex and thought why not seems similar besides this come with netpots.

Last edited:
I have something with my lower leaves, I believe it to be splashes from the feedwater. Here seen on sour diesel day 12 and 16
foto_no_exif (31).jpg
20230727_193645.jpg

Day 21. 26celsius 64rh. Ph 5.8 550ppm
.5scale. Roughl 350ml fertigation.

I will up the ferts tomorrow to 600ppm, i am getting silica tomorrow that is why.

All plants are looking good, I must admit I misread the description of poundtown, i just read vigorous and not the compact part, plan is to scrog all, so I may have to just spread the pound towns alittle and scrog sour diesel and emerald fire OG

foto_no_exif (1) (4).jpg

Overview

foto_no_exif (1) (1).jpg

Sour diesel...day 17 and 21, no sexy pistils yet

foto_no_exif (1) (2).jpg

Emerald fire OG, 2-5pistils popping out from each site...

foto_no_exif (1) (3).jpg

Pound town, just started to show sex

Back