Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto®

If you get the green pheno, I am told that the effect is breath taking so 80% are red pheno and 20% will blow your mind.
I just finished my first Dark Devil and was impressed with growth and size. Smells like slightly burnt caramel but in a good way.

Found this on Dark devils Dark Devil
Strain: Dark Devil
Breeder: Sweet Seeds
Type: ruderalis/indica/sativa
Flowering: Automatic flowering
~60 days (From seedling to harvest.)
Only female seeds. Sweet Seeds - Dark Devil
Red family

This is the result of the hybridization between one of our most appreciated autoflowering genetics - Big Devil XL - and an exotic autoflowering strain with purple flowers, developed with the collaboration of the R + D department of the seedbank Buddha Seeds – feminized seeds. The purple characteristic of this strain is inherited from its ancestors from the Chitral region in the Pakistani Hindu Kush, very close to Afghanistan. The purple genetics contribute for a faster flowering period, bringing new sweet aromas and purple colours to our Big Devil XL. Dark Devil shows a strong hybrid vigour since germination. Plants grow with the appearance of Indica-Sativa hybrids with a strong main stem and numerous side branches, finishing with a big main cola and multiple smaller buds on the side branches. Resin production is abundant in the flowers and in their surrounding leaves. Sweet and fruity aroma with hints of incense and delightful citrus tones. During flowering, around 80% of the plants acquire purple or reddish tones in the buds and some of them even develop purple leaves too. After harvested and dried the buds gain a very dark purple tone, almost black.

100% Autoflowering
Indoor Yield: 400-600gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-200gr/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8½ weeks after germination
Height: 80-130cm
User-Generated Strain-Profile
Known Phenotypes:
beta version - add an other phenotype
1.: compact, slowly blossoming, indica-dominant Phenotype
2.: stretched, fastly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype
For this strain we got input by 1 user(s). Here a short overview:

Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is very low.
General Impression Indoor: is all together not really recommendable.
Votings of our users: Dark Devil gets 2.00 of 10 possible Points in the average!

Users says Pathetic plant! not worth it's price at all! the price is misleading it's a waste of money! the only great thing about it is the weird smell. it's genetically a small one.

Firstly it was TINY! for that price you get an extra small seed, which, unlike think different small seeds which grow big, turns into an extra tiny plant. The extra tiny plant also makes extra small seeds, know because i made five seeds from it using a purple maroc. it makes super tiny seeds. So, sweet will very likely send you a tiny seed that makes a tiny plant. that's the issue here. they said FROM BIG DEVIL XXL. get a different purple auto, they lie. i gave it great conditions, great soil, large pot, and it yielded about 7-10 grams after 2 months of 600w hps. next to it was a standard small automatic with 30 grams on it. (and further some marocs and nirvana sky auto kush hybrids)

it didn't turn purple until 2 weeks after the pistils had withered, and then it became medium purple. the smell is amazing i didnt smell something so lavender before, it was minty and lavender or some heavy scent of that kind, but different. very curious http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Dark_Devil/Sweet_Seeds/

Hi!
well, this is a forum and all the people can express what they are thinking about our strains but here, the people that have an opinion, in most of the cases, also have a diary or even a post showing how it went wrong, so we'd like to see your diary to see what happened...
In my personal opinion, Dark Devil is a wonderful plant and I've seen a good amount of diaries made of her growth, included by myself.

Here is the link, if you want to check it out:

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/red-poison-dark-devil-black-cream-red-family.22566/

Hope you can try some other of our strains, and of course it would be very nice to help you if you share a diary ;)
Sweet smokes!!

Back