Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto®

Hi!
well, this is a forum and all the people can express what they are thinking about our strains but here, the people that have an opinion, in most of the cases, also have a diary or even a post showing how it went wrong, so we'd like to see your diary to see what happened...
In my personal opinion, Dark Devil is a wonderful plant and I've seen a good amount of diaries made of her growth, included by myself.

Here is the link, if you want to check it out:

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/red-poison-dark-devil-black-cream-red-family.22566/

Hope you can try some other of our strains, and of course it would be very nice to help you if you share a diary ;)
Sweet smokes!!
If you Read the top ..it states what Growers are saying ... iam not the poster of original content... see the link.. take it up with said person (s) [emoji12] [emoji14] [emoji124] [emoji149] [emoji124] [emoji149] [emoji124] [emoji149] [emoji111]

Hi!
well, this is a forum and all the people can express what they are thinking about our strains but here, the people that have an opinion, in most of the cases, also have a diary or even a post showing how it went wrong, so we'd like to see your diary to see what happened...
In my personal opinion, Dark Devil is a wonderful plant and I've seen a good amount of diaries made of her growth, included by myself.

Here is the link, if you want to check it out:

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/red-poison-dark-devil-black-cream-red-family.22566/

Hope you can try some other of our strains, and of course it would be very nice to help you if you share a diary ;)
Sweet smokes!!
All persons have the right to. Read into a post ad. They wish.. yet some choose to read into a post as it came from original poster ..from a l8nk that shown,in said post ,and not accuse other posters of making those comments, some sdisagree with... READING FOR UNDERSTANDING. NOT JUST TO REPLY[emoji109] [emoji12] [emoji14] .. good day ehh. . [emoji111] [emoji124] [emoji149] [emoji124] [emoji149]
I politely disagree.

To be perfectly fair in your post it looked as if you endorsed that post as you offered no context with it. We all love Sweet Seeds around here so pardon if some take offense. :pass:

Also as far as the size/yield of plants I would take the opinions of people here more seriously than a place like seedfinder as here you can be sure the people KNOW how to grow autos. If you are a photo grower and just throw in some auto beans you will have shitty plants.

Users says Pathetic plant! not worth it's price at all! the price is misleading it's a waste of money! the only great thing about it is the weird smell. it's genetically a small one.

Firstly it was TINY! for that price you get an extra small seed, which, unlike think different small seeds which grow big, turns into an extra tiny plant. The extra tiny plant also makes extra small seeds, know because i made five seeds from it using a purple maroc. it makes super tiny seeds. So, sweet will very likely send you a tiny seed that makes a tiny plant. that's the issue here. they said FROM BIG DEVIL XXL. get a different purple auto, they lie. i gave it great conditions, great soil, large pot, and it yielded about 7-10 grams after 2 months of 600w hps. next to it was a standard small automatic with 30 grams on it. (and further some marocs and nirvana sky auto kush hybrids)

it didn't turn purple until 2 weeks after the pistils had withered, and then it became medium purple. the smell is amazing i didnt smell something so lavender before, it was minty and lavender or some heavy scent of that kind, but different. very curious http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Dark_Devil/Sweet_Seeds/
If I read that correctly that was a review and opinion of one person only. Can't put much faith in that. I have 2 DD's going now that are 12 days old. New variety for me and new lighting system-LED's-and I bet my plants will turn out pretty nice. I'm going to work my way through all of Sweet Seeds red family. Already I'm fond of the Jack 47

Whoever has tiny plants must of been growing in a cup or something lol this is my first ever auto grow, using 600w hps from seed all the way through. Im on day 39, had some health issues which are slowly on the mend which will affect my overall yield... but even after all the problems ive had the DD is still packing on the bud daily! Ive got two of the purple variety and the third is a green dark devil, and I must say the green smells phenomenal!! Anyways heres a shot of my healing girl

Attachments

• 20150619_184109.jpg
    20150619_184109.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 514
  • 20150619_183953.jpg
    20150619_183953.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 508
Back