Day 56 1st grow. She got issues!!

Sheriffatman

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez OG
Hi peoples
hope all is well n good.
just starting week 9 , but been having some issues with her this past week. 2 defects which I don’t think are related, .
1st issue about 7-8 days ago, some random leaf tips were turning a very dark colour, which very slowly turned brown in colour then got brittle and just gave up, I removed a few of these leaves and still have the problem on a few more, it doesn’t seem to spread fast at all but don’t think it will go away, it’s only happening to higher up more mature leaves around the flowering sites.
Starts out very dark in colour
698185EE-1427-4FC3-BBB9-AE9E67135215.jpeg

Then 4-5 days later
FDD26A01-5D06-40E7-8674-4D8FBACFAD75.jpeg

Light brown then crispy then dead.
im Sure its Not just a case of light burn.
And my next issue is appearing on the top of the most developed bud sites, which happen to be at the top of the plant,but again pretty sure it’s not just light burn. This one concerns me a bit more .
D6919F04-D081-402C-AEBD-5E8641BE04F4.jpeg
EF889E03-9FFF-4FCC-9EDB-715ECCF31B12.jpeg

I know you guys like to have all the info when dropping by so I will give you as much as I can.

growing in coco. Ecothrive 70/30 perlite, 1% charge
full line of canna nutes
led 13/14 inches above canopy at about 95%. Cycle 20/4
5litres tap water everyday bubbled and left for 24 hours
starting ec 0.5 ( ouch)
6ml a - 6 ml b
4 ml cannazym
1ml rhiz
4 ml boost
few drops vitalink ph down
ive left out calmag probably for last couple Of weeks now
ive also left out pk, through fear of killing her. Lol
This feed gives me e.c of around 1.2 - ppm 650
This is where I start to get lost with it all because I can reach any desired e.c or ppm I want to but that doesn’t mean to say the ingredients or the ratios of those ingredients are correct . I’ve started to keep an eye on my run off now, I didn’t bother to start with. My run off was coming out just slightly higher than what went in, think that’s ok ish. But my last 2 feeds have been e.c in 1.2 and the run off has been 0.8. I don’t think this is ok. Am I heading for some sort of lockout, I don’t really have a scooby at this point, it’s a bit sad because the rest of the plant seems very happy. Any shouts is Always appreciated good or bad lol.
The Sheriff

Knew I would leave something out, environment is good , all on point at this stage with 40% rh

Knew I would leave something out, environment is good , all on point at this stage with 40% rh
Hello i have had a similer prob with canna nutes i gave more b then a as they went into flower as it has more mag /phos/potasuim that worked for me i had the same thing happen on most plants i grew with canna nutes change to green planet nute's hasn't happend since sorry cant give you deff answer some one with a bit more knowledge then me will chime in Rh is a bit low i would say 55% is what i shot for in flower

Hello i have had a similer prob with canna nutes i gave more b then a as they went into flower as it has more mag /phos/potasuim that worked for me i had the same thing happen on most plants i grew with canna nutes change to green planet nute's hasn't happend since sorry cant give you deff answer some one with a bit more knowledge then me will chime in Rh is a bit low i would say 55% is what i shot for in flower
thanks bud all feed back is good feed back. I usually read that 40% rh is a good bench mark and 50+ is stretching it a bit. I was a bit vague , most of the time the tent is 40% lights off and night time goes up to almost 50%.

Hello 40% on vpd chart is on the edge
1620218147206.png

• Check Off
Reactions: DOA
thanks bud all feed back is good feed back. I usually read that 40% rh is a good bench mark and 50+ is stretching it a bit. I was a bit vague , most of the time the tent is 40% lights off and night time goes up to almost 50%.
I am in flower this my temp/RH
Screenshot_20210505_134124_com.inkbird.engbird.jpg

• Check Off
Reactions: DOA
To me it appears to be a Calcium deficiency. If the rusty brown looking spots are on new leaves or leaves directly exposed to light it probably is calcium deficiency. A little Calmag in dosage specified on the bottle should clear it up within a week or so.

Will do, I was advised not to use calmag, but will add it back on to feed, see how she does.

Back