First grow please help!

silverpigeon1701

New User
Reaction score
Hello all, This is my first grow Northern Light Auto by RQS. The plant is grown in Bio Bizz light mix and I have been following the feeding schedule for All mix to keep the feeds light. I am into my 8th week and have noticed a dramatic change in leaf colour. I have just upped bio bizz grow to 2ml per litre and bloom to 4ml per litre as I think it’s showing signs of under feeding but as it’s my first really don’t know if I’m doing the right thing and help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_5996.jpeg
    IMG_5996.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6051.jpeg
    IMG_6051.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6127.jpeg
    IMG_6127.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6184.jpeg
    IMG_6184.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6235.jpeg
    IMG_6235.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6306.jpeg
    IMG_6306.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6364.jpeg
    IMG_6364.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6398.jpeg
    IMG_6398.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6445.jpeg
    IMG_6445.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6453.jpeg
    IMG_6453.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6452.jpeg
    IMG_6452.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6451.jpeg
    IMG_6451.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6450.jpeg
    IMG_6450.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
Don't worry about the leaf colour , it is just the plants coming to the end of there life , stop feeding and just give ph water :thumbsup:
I will do thank you for the response. I was expecting at least another 3 weeks of feeding then 2 weeks of flush taking it to 12 weeks. Is it common for them to mature so quickly?

Have I succeeded?
I think you're going to have some weed soon...but they look a little early, you probably have a couple weeks left - patience at the end of grows is always hard :pighug:

What do the trichs look like; and what do you want them to look like?:

Harvest Ready.png

Shall I start to flush now for a couple of weeks then harvest?
I don't feed plants, so I can't speak to flushing...but there are a lot of smart helpful folks on here when it comes to that and someone should chime in :vibe:

Hello all, This is my first grow Northern Light Auto by RQS. The plant is grown in Bio Bizz light mix and I have been following the feeding schedule for All mix to keep the feeds light. I am into my 8th week and have noticed a dramatic change in leaf colour. I have just upped bio bizz grow to 2ml per litre and bloom to 4ml per litre as I think it’s showing signs of under feeding but as it’s my first really don’t know if I’m doing the right thing and help would be greatly appreciated.
Hey,
Looking really nice. Job well done!
They are getting close. What I do is watch the trichomes at this stage. Get yourself a loupe, pocket magnifier, somewhere around 30-40x anymore and their to hard for me to use. Look at the trichomes they should be all or mostly all cloudy with some ambers. That's what I generally go for. I have had grows where they really didn't amber so I went for all cloudy. . . Nothing about all of this is cast in stone, but that's one of the things I enjoy about growing! @Mozzy left a nice chart explaining the whys of it all with regards to trichome colors.
Flushing is a whole 'nother subject and I have my way. I would look around and see what folks are doing. I know users of salt based fertilizers like to flush with water.
Peace,

I think you're going to have some weed soon...but they look a little early, you probably have a couple weeks left - patience at the end of grows is always hard :pighug:

What do the trichs look like; and what do you want them to look like?:

View attachment 1665577

I don't feed plants, so I can't speak to flushing...but there are a lot of smart helpful folks on here when it comes to that and someone should chime in :vibe:
What soil are you using if you don’t add any feed during the whole grow?

What soil are you using if you don’t add any feed during the whole grow?
I grow autos in several gallons of organic soil, in aerated sub-irrigated planters (SIPs). There are plenty of folks that make their own organic soil from compost, etc. I currently use a decent bag soil available locally that is pretty in-exspensive:

"ROOTS ORGANICS
LUSH
DERIVED FROM
Earthworm castings, dolomite, limestone, phosphate rock, bat guano, langbeinite, feather meal, sulfate of potash, fishbone meal, soybean meal, fish meal, kieserite, volcanic rock dust, blood meal, crab meal, alfalfa meal, greensand, volcanic ash, kelp meal, nettle leaf and hop flowers

*0.8% Slow Release Nitrogen from feather meal, blood meal, bat guano, soybean meal, alfalfa meal, fish meal, fishbone meal, crab meal, nettle leaf, hop flowers.

CONTAINS NONPLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS
1.5% Humic Acids from Leonardite and Peat Moss
0.1% Beneficial Bacteria and Mycorrhizal Fungi *

*BACTERIA CONTENT
Bacillus subtilis
2,000,000.0 CFU PER GRAM
Bacillus licheniformis
1,000,000.0 CFU PER GRAM
Bacillus megaterium
1,000,000.0 CFU PER GRAM
Bacillus simplex
1,000,000.0 CFU PER GRAM

*MYCORRHIZAL FUNGI CONTENT
Rhizophagus intraradices
0.4 PROPAGULES PER GRAM
Funneliformis mosseae
0.03 PROPAGULES PER GRAM
Septoglomus deserticola
0.03 PROPAGULES PER GRAM

Soil Amending Ingredients: Peat moss, earthworm castings, pumice, perlite, and coco fiber."

Back