deformed/stunted(?) should I continue ?

For ref, Day 23 auto when it was only 2” tall:
IMG_20230826_154440976.jpg

…it is now the biggest of the three I have left in the tent, and after pruning branches and supercropping super-late:
IMG_20231015_081637412.jpg

ymmv :baked:

Whoa, What day is it on in the budding picture ? How long did it go ? Looks great !!!
Thanks. The budding picture was Day 73 above soil for that middle one, and it probably has a couple weeks left but I'll start checking trichomes soon depending on how it looks (it is drinking the most water out of the three at this point).

Well I topped it, seems healthy enough just deformed a little , seems at every node ,one side of new growth comes out deformed some ,
still hoping for the best results.
The others look great, new one= Aunt Ginny's elixir.
IMG_4792.jpeg
IMG_4793.jpeg

IMG_4794.jpeg

IMG_4795.jpeg
IMG_4796.jpeg

If it gives you hope, I have an auto in my current grow that was deformed, and I almost pulled it on Day 23 when it was only 2” tall…and then I supercropped it when it when it was 53 Days old and 40” from the soil 🤦‍♀️
Also, if yours is slow, you could hold off on topping too and just lst as needed.
That's good news. I almost pulled a month-old auto a few days ago and it's just starting to grow. Hopefully it'll turn out larger than I expect now. But if it's looking like a stunter a week from now I'm tossing it. I had two stunted autos this year from growing outside and I'm not going to grow any more half-ounce plants.

Back