deformed/stunted(?) should I continue ?

For ref, Day 23 auto when it was only 2” tall:
IMG_20230826_154440976.jpg

…it is now the biggest of the three I have left in the tent, and after pruning branches and supercropping super-late:
IMG_20231015_081637412.jpg

ymmv :baked:

Whoa, What day is it on in the budding picture ? How long did it go ? Looks great !!!
Thanks. The budding picture was Day 73 above soil for that middle one, and it probably has a couple weeks left but I'll start checking trichomes soon depending on how it looks (it is drinking the most water out of the three at this point).

If it gives you hope, I have an auto in my current grow that was deformed, and I almost pulled it on Day 23 when it was only 2” tall…and then I supercropped it when it when it was 53 Days old and 40” from the soil 🤦‍♀️
Also, if yours is slow, you could hold off on topping too and just lst as needed.
That's good news. I almost pulled a month-old auto a few days ago and it's just starting to grow. Hopefully it'll turn out larger than I expect now. But if it's looking like a stunter a week from now I'm tossing it. I had two stunted autos this year from growing outside and I'm not going to grow any more half-ounce plants.

Back