deformed/stunted(?) should I continue ?

How much did you use...did you grind up a gram out of the jar, or less/how well did it work?
Figure about a 0.5-0.75g per serving since it won't fully extract with just a couple minute saute, but you'll get enough for it to work well. You can basically make any pasta dish you'll see at a pizza place in NJ with this method. Used to sell them all day out the back door on Sundays when the owner wasn't there

OK, but does anyone know if the end product quality-wise comes out better, worse or same if add or don't add water?
Extraction comes out the same. The water will wash out some of the weed taste. Agitation is the biggest thing that effects color

Hey I started searching and so I tried the mason jar in oven method same a pan but less odors, I tried it with some trimmings that I had, you know how many trimmings ive threw away, piffff , no more ,trimmings are perfect for this. IF I DID IT CORRECTLY ?? lol
But I believe I absolutely did it correctly, I feel the affects now in fact.
Can't wait to go further , hopefully ill get better each time and with nice buds and infuse it into butter/oils, I really want to make gummies too !!

But I may get one of those machines the FX or levo ii they seem to be a lot more percise compared to my crappy oven, and set it for get it
plus you can infuse also.

So I guess I made a couple of those firecrackers(?) I had to try it so I just smeared some peanut butter on a cracker then sprinkled weed on that then top it with a little apple jelly, they seemed to work ok for a quikie.

here are trimmings before oven, I actually jared/cured these trimmings

IMG_5287.jpeg

after oven
IMG_5290.jpeg

some cut up
IMG_5292.jpeg

firecracker
IMG_5295.jpeg

in the oven
IMG_5296.jpeg

then i did another jar 7g's of trimmings a different strain, didn't get as brown , but was pretty green to start with, again jared/cured trimmings
maybe this one didn't work ??
guess ill have to try it

before
IMG_5291.jpeg

after
IMG_5297.jpeg

Hey I started searching and so I tried the mason jar in oven method same a pan but less odors, I tried it with some trimmings that I had, you know how many trimmings ive threw away, piffff , no more ,trimmings are perfect for this. IF I DID IT CORRECTLY ?? lol
But I believe I absolutely did it correctly, I feel the affects now in fact.
Can't wait to go further , hopefully ill get better each time and with nice buds and infuse it into butter/oils, I really want to make gummies too !!

But I may get one of those machines the FX or levo ii they seem to be a lot more percise compared to my crappy oven, and set it for get it
plus you can infuse also.

So I guess I made a couple of those firecrackers(?) I had to try it so I just smeared some peanut butter on a cracker then sprinkled weed on that then top it with a little apple jelly, they seemed to work ok for a quikie.

here are trimmings before oven, I actually jared/cured these trimmings

View attachment 1649194

after oven
View attachment 1649187

some cut up
View attachment 1649192

firecracker
View attachment 1649193

in the oven
View attachment 1649195
When they legalized for medical here they used to hand out directions for firecrackers on peoples 1st visit to the dispensaries :pie:

Well shit, I really want one of those FX's , made an order but canceled/refunded, im sure they are fine but didn't trust,
they never even asked for my entire address , only city /zip , yet took my money, got confirmation email,
BUT they dont know my address ????HUH. I never encountered that, so what a bummer they lost a customer
just hope the refund goes through, geezzz
guess ill figure out old school how to make an oil for gummies

geezzzzz these people ARDENT ruined this for me !!!!!! VERY BAD customer service !!!! ,, for me anyway , probably not for you though
Just my crappy luck I guess, fuck everything !!

Well shit, I really want one of those FX's , made an order but canceled/refunded, im sure they are fine but didn't trust,
they never even asked for my entire address , only city /zip , yet took my money, got confirmation email,
BUT they dont know my address ????HUH. I never encountered that, so what a bummer they lost a customer
just hope the refund goes through, geezzz
guess ill figure out old school how to make an oil for gummies

geezzzzz these people ARDENT ruined this for me !!!!!! VERY BAD customer service !!!! ,, for me anyway , probably not for you though
Just my crappy luck I guess, fuck everything !!
Just crappy luck. I had no problems at all

Back