Desperately sick girl help PLS!

@Nelly Nelly :welcome: Welcome to AFN:welcome:. First off don't panic we can fix this. The damaged leaves will not repair and the damage may look worse before we get it under control. Your nutrients have got out of balance and you may have had a rapid PH drop that you missed for a while. When the plants shift into flower for real, the roots exude substances to tell the microbes to produce more P-K. These exudates can cause a rapid PH drop to below 5.3 PH and if you are not watching for it it can cause you some issues. Your PPM may be too high but I need to know the source of your water and the starting PPM of the water only.

Are you running Botanicare HydroGuard, if not get some ASAP.

You need to understand Balanced nutrients. Read this:

From the looks of the plant you have locked out the K (Potassium) That can happen when you have too much nitrogen, You mentioned that you ran nearly straight Cal-Mag, Your Cal-mag is probably Calcium Nitrate which is very high in nitrogen and this is probably the cause of the leaf damage. That low PH from the root exudates can be involved here also.

View attachment 1580603

Your plants will be fine Just get the balance back and maximum nutrients of 700 PPM not counting your water.
Thank you so much for that, i was starting to think its some kind of lockout and if you say that Calmag has a lot of N in it, and i was running almost pure Calmag then that would lockout the K, then hopfully thats my issue.
DItched my res this morning she now has pHd water 5.8 ppm about 160 from the tap, im just assuming that i need to flush her for a while. How long should i do this and what would be the next steps?
Thanks man really appreciate the help 🙏

Thank you so much for that, i was starting to think its some kind of lockout and if you say that Calmag has a lot of N in it, and i was running almost pure Calmag then that would lockout the K, then hopfully thats my issue.
DItched my res this morning she now has pHd water 5.8 ppm about 160 from the tap, im just assuming that i need to flush her for a while. How long should i do this and what would be the next steps?
Thanks man really appreciate the help 🙏
No you never need to flush DWC always have balanced nutrients in the reservoir PH5.8 450 - 700 PPM depending on the maturity of the plant.

So that dropped to about 380 over 2 days which tells me shes feeding, just put her up to 650 including some PK13/14 because she still isnt looking great, the rusty necrosis is creeping all over the plant which obviously isnt a good thing 🤔
20230410_101802.jpg

Back