Desperately sick girl help PLS!

Reaction score
Hi
AK59 auto, under a 240w quantum board. DWC. Temps 76-80° RH in the 50/60% range. Shes been looking really bad for a while, my first diagnosis was Ca deficiency so she was getting pretty much pure Calmag for a while but that didnt help. Then on another forum people said it looks like a potassium issue, so i put her back on base nute (Canna Aqua Flores 4-4-11) plus a bit of PK13/14, the ppm in the bucket was up to 800ppm last time i topped up but she is continuing to deteriorate rapidly and i think i might lose her if i dont figure out what the hell is wrong with her :(
So please if anyone thinks they can see what the issue is...id really appreciate it!
Thanks 🙏

Attachments

• 20230406_105044.jpg
    20230406_105044.jpg
    834.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 20230406_105057.jpg
    20230406_105057.jpg
    916.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 20230406_105111.jpg
    20230406_105111.jpg
    846.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 20230406_105128.jpg
    20230406_105128.jpg
    817.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 20230406_105145.jpg
    20230406_105145.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 28
Hi
AK59 auto, under a 240w quantum board. DWC. Temps 76-80° RH in the 50/60% range. Shes been looking really bad for a while, my first diagnosis was Ca deficiency so she was getting pretty much pure Calmag for a while but that didnt help. Then on another forum people said it looks like a potassium issue, so i put her back on base nute (Canna Aqua Flores 4-4-11) plus a bit of PK13/14, the ppm in the bucket was up to 800ppm last time i topped up but she is continuing to deteriorate rapidly and i think i might lose her if i dont figure out what the hell is wrong with her :(
So please if anyone thinks they can see what the issue is...id really appreciate it!
Thanks 🙏
is she in soil bro if so what brand the more information you add will get you better answers

Hi
Thanks 🙏
Whats your PH ???

Hi
Thanks 🙏
U should be using canna aqua flores every feed my last auto didn't like no more than 600ppm that was in coco though continue using base nutes and u should be good also if your in europe check your water report if its hard water u wont need calmag a friend of mine grows in rdwc different to yours but he never uses calmag and changes he's res once a week he feeds 7 times a day when they get bigger keeps everything right for a week

U should be using canna aqua flores every feed my last auto didn't like no more than 600ppm that was in coco though continue using base nutes and u should be good also if your in europe check your water report if its hard water u wont need calmag a friend of mine grows in rdwc different to yours but he never uses calmag and changes he's res once a week he feeds 7 times a day when they get bigger keeps everything right for a week
Thanks, ive done a few DWCs and sometimes ive been able to feed really heavily 1000ppm + i basically work on the idea that if it drops you can raise it until you find a sweet spot where it stays the same or drops slightly.
Hello is your ph pen a amazon one or a good one
Its a decent one Essentials im happy with it and i think its reliable.

@Nelly Nelly :welcome: Welcome to AFN:welcome:. First off don't panic we can fix this. The damaged leaves will not repair and the damage may look worse before we get it under control. Your nutrients have got out of balance and you may have had a rapid PH drop that you missed for a while. When the plants shift into flower for real, the roots exude substances to tell the microbes to produce more P-K. These exudates can cause a rapid PH drop to below 5.3 PH and if you are not watching for it it can cause you some issues. Your PPM may be too high but I need to know the source of your water and the starting PPM of the water only.

Are you running Botanicare HydroGuard, if not get some ASAP.

You need to understand Balanced nutrients. Read this:

From the looks of the plant you have locked out the K (Potassium) That can happen when you have too much nitrogen, You mentioned that you ran nearly straight Cal-Mag, Your Cal-mag is probably Calcium Nitrate which is very high in nitrogen and this is probably the cause of the leaf damage. That low PH from the root exudates can be involved here also.

2021-01-23_16-05-01.jpg

Your plants will be fine Just get the balance back and maximum nutrients of 700 PPM not counting your water.

Back