Sweet Seeds Devil Cream Is A Must!!!

hb5_darthkush

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
This strain is beyond a doubt one of my most favorite autos to date! It exceeded on smell, taste, and high! It smelled of candie super sweet with a skunky and hint of fruits. The taste was hash yet Sweet and tasty. Had grown two plants both perceived a very dark purple color. One plant was dryed/cured and the other was turned to hash which was purple as well! A very strong indica high is felt off a small bowl and for been a everyday smoker at about a 8th a day my tolerance been high, this strain makes me feel like I'm new to smoking weed! Intense body high with a nice mind adjustment I'm really focused feeling but my body feels like it's melting. This is my first smoke report due to the fact that this strain was well worth writing about! Hope everyone else that tries this strain enjoys the experiance!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/darthkushs-devil-cream.50086/

Plant #1
downloadfile-4.jpg

IMG_53821.jpg

Plant#2
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

This was the hash I got off this girl!

Last edited:
SeedBank :

Sweet Seeds

Strain:

Devil Cream

Did it autoflower?: Y/N

Yes

Soil/hydro:

Soil, happy frog mixed with lots of vermiculite perlite and coco

Nutes:

Vegamatrix grow and bloom and zyme only

Light (kind and schedule):

18/6

From seed to harvest date: __days

Dry Yield: _g

61g

High/Effect Duration:

Indica/slight sativa, intense body high with a super focused head rush, lasted two hours intensely them wore down to a very calm and relaxed high for the next 3 hours so about 5 hours total

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

5 a plant you must grow once

BAG APPEAL: *****

5 Deep purple with orange orange hairs!

THE GROWTH: *****

5 plants grew great! Even had some ph problems with to wet of soil and she still finished swell!

THE SMELL: *****

5 "can someone get me a paper towel" sweet like candies that got skunked with some paradise fruits sprinkled in, smelled from day one of cure

THE SMOKE: *****

5 smooth with a sweet hash flavor

THE HIGH: *****

5 wow this weed got me baked!

THE TASTE: *****

Sweet, like candies and mellow fruits. Hashy tasting held awesome flavor through a joint! Trich coverage was amazing as well!

:worship: Nice report fella, thanks for sharing!

Stunning work and gorgeous pink hash!! We will sharing them in our Facebook Page, if you don't mind ;)
Sweet smokes!
J.
BTW she made it in this months BOM/POM!!!! Wish me luck! Some bomb genetics can't wait to see how the black cream is and how my future devil creams turn out!

I didn't realize this was a Vegamatrix kid...cool!

As you know...amazing result. The hash is just too much! The WOW factor when you top a bowl at a party must be off the charts... ;)

:slap:

stand still...right there, Smack!

I didn't realize this was a Vegamatrix kid...cool!

As you know...amazing result. The hash is just too much! The WOW factor when you top a bowl at a party must be off the charts... ;)

:slap:

stand still...right there, Smack!
Whoo still recovering lol and let me just say the smoke is the smoothest ever!!

thanks for the report man, i'm definitely trying some of that next summer!

Thanks for the amazing report man!! Those are absolutely tremendous plants!! Plant#1= WOW!! :D

Back