Diabetes treatment with canna and magnesium

I went to the doctor today and he told me some good news. I no longer have diabetes! My A1C is now 5.3 down from 5.9. It was once 6.4 and possibly higher, I think I may have had it for as much as 5yrs before I knew I had it lol. Another illness is what discovered it, so not sure what the highest point was. But I think the main reason is from CBD. I have improved my diet as far as not eating as bad, but is by no means good. I exercise a little, but only difference since last test was I grew my 1st cbd plant. Fastbuds CBD Crack 1:1 is the only difference and I believe what pushed me over the top. My wife dont think so, and same with doctor but I think it must be only new variable. Maybe I'm just lucky, and mine wasnt a bad case at all but I dont think it just goes away on it's own. I still use way to much sugar but not as much as in the past so not like I cut it out what else could it be?????? I was told I can stop meds and cholesterol too so going to monitor and see. But I was only diagnosed in May 2017 so for it to be gone so quick with not even cutting out sugar there must be some other factor. CBD I am a believer, and will now grow every grow from now on. I have a grow going now but no cbd wish I did another 1 now lol. Besides what I think it may have done for my diabetes, it was a wonderful plant. Great rosin my daily dabs all day till evening still get high but low key easy on throat, very energetic A+. Give CBD a shot if not using and see if it lowers you A1C.

That's great McDee, I really hope it is the CBD that can do all that.

I have a few questions, a) Do you only dab? I am wondering about the efficacy of something more shocking to the system like juicing the raw cbd's.

Also, do you think the other medications were helping. If you come off the meds, will your A1c go higher?

I struggle with this, but I don't use a lot of sugar at all. I can't get good olive leaves here to help me out, and I don't have a very active lifestyle. Especially since the recent harvest.

Good On ya McD.

I started staying home with my daughter in Jan of 2014, a little after when I believe I started with diabetes just some symptoms I now can see lol. That's when my diet changed. It was that I eat way less fast food but far from healthy still crap just not anywhere the amount. I started losing weight then. I really only start true exercise about 3 weeks ago. I have lost about 30lbs since 2014. All but about 5-10lbs was lost prior to knowing I had diabetes. I do eat a lot of bran and oatmeal which is great but they key I think was the cbd. Got to say at least 10 dabs a day for like 2-3 months. That is the only difference. I actually put a shit ton of sugar in my coffee. I just recently like a week started using splenda cause I have it and didnt want to waste it. I eat a lot of bread which they said I would have to stop and didnt so either it was the cbd or I'm a freak lol. I only changed they amount which I eat and dont eat late at night. I know weight loss and diet are big factors, but if someone told you the were diabetic and still continued to eat sugar a lot of sugar would you expect them to have their a1c return to normal? I wouldnt, not complaining just a little shocked. I never would have thought that he would tell me this. Once again the only difference was the CBD. I know that my diet shouldn't have had much to do with it, trying to eat better but it's not easy for someone who like meat and hates 99% of veggies lol.

You have to look at the multiple reasons behind Type 2, it's not just "sugar". I mean, beer is not sugar free, especially here in Belgium, and I know that half a gallon has absolutely no effect on my blood sugar levels (I've tested).

You look at all the factors, you eat bran and oatmeal, which they tell you to do, yet bread made from the same stuff isn't good for you? So it depends on the bread too, as well as what you put on it.

You junked the fast food, and believe it or not there is a HUGE difference there thanks to the lack of chemicals, salt, sugars, etc, these things contain. Less transfats, less this, less that, all plays a BIG difference.

Now, you're talking about small changes made since 2014, but these changes will have been the important ones, and results would maybe not have been seen so easily. An example being as you lose weight and stabilise the sugar swings you have more energy, walk that bit faster, do that little bit more. You don't realise it, but you're improving your circulation, reducing stress and inflammation, help start to reverse what has being going wrong so you have more energy, walk that little but faster or further, do that little bit more, etc, etc, etc. Then you add the CBD to your newest exercise routine, burning off more excess calories, and, more importantly, bin the sugar, and you wonder why your A1C improved in 3 months. As I say, we know CBD has an effect, but you have to realise that there have been two other major changes in that period.

You add all that together, especially the sugar side of things, and, yeah, I would expect a massive difference if I swapped sugar for Splenda, or any other sweetener except Stevia as that stuff gives me the squits.

CBD plays a part, but it's not the only factor. Now the trick is stabilising things, which is what I hope my test next week will show as that will be 6 months off the medication, so be careful because we don't want your sugar levels bouncing around as that really screws you up.

Oh, I'm a carnivore too. I can still eat healthy with the few bits of rabbit food I like, some things are replaced by fruit, others by grains, nuts and seeds, and the amount of fat in things is as critical as the sugars. And coffee, lots of lovely fresh ground coffee.

I have a few questions, a) Do you only dab? I am wondering about the efficacy of something more shocking to the system like juicing the raw cbd's.

Also, do you think the other medications were helping. If you come off the meds, will your A1c go higher?

I struggle with this, but I don't use a lot of sugar at all. I can't get good olive leaves here to help me out, and I don't have a very active lifestyle. Especially since the recent harvest.

Good On ya McD.

I got vape juice, found it worked great for pain and inflammation. Recently, as said elsewhere, I got my paws on some CBD hash, 10 and 22%, so there will have been an effect there. Occasionally some hemp tea. So many ways to get the stuff into your system, some faster acting than others. Juicing will give you everything, but whilst the absorption rate and percentage having an effect will be lower thanks to it passing through your digestive system, liver and kidneys, the effect will be longer lasting. Vaping or smoking the flower will get it into your system faster but the effects are shorter lived (obviously this goes for dabbing, smoking hash, etc, as well).

As said, there is absolutely no doubt that CBD can help with, especially, Type 2. That has been proven in multiple medical trials, and, as said, last I looked the Israelis were looking at creating a diabetes medication with CBD because of the effect. Thanks to the recent medical reclassification in the UK, there should be some nice researching being thought up now as the UK moves to allowing MMJ, especially with the "obesity and diabetes crises" that are in the news daily which is a perfect excuse for getting so "researched" you can feel colours.

Good On ya McD.
Yes, I only dab now daily but use edible when I got to a game or something. I haven't smoked flower since January. I took januvia and do think it helped. I question if it will go back up now but we will see. Only exercise was playing with kids outside which was good, but I can see or feel the difference in my wind when on exercise bike over last 3 weeks. Much better than the playing with kids. This is the 1st time I ever used CBD like around 7% and with ot being dabs ot was like a super dose. I smashed 3oz of it some went in as gummies from the rosin. I started in August and have 1 small dab left. Give it a try and see how it does is best advice I can give anyone.

Yes, I only dab now daily but use edible when I got to a game or something. I haven't smoked flower since January. I took januvia and do think it helped. I question if it will go back up now but we will see. Only exercise was playing with kids outside which was good, but I can see or feel the difference in my wind when on exercise bike over last 3 weeks. Much better than the playing with kids. This is the 1st time I ever used CBD like around 7% and with ot being dabs ot was like a super dose. I smashed 3oz of it some went in as gummies from the rosin. I started in August and have 1 small dab left. Give it a try and see how it does is best advice I can give anyone.

How long you off the Januvia? I was stuck on Metformin but nothing since April (diagnosed with no symptoms whatsoever until my foot went up like a balloon in August 17) and, as far as my random testing says, I should still be stable with the upcoming test.

You have to look at the multiple reasons behind Type 2, it's not just "sugar". I mean, beer is not sugar free, especially here in Belgium, and I know that half a gallon has absolutely no effect on my blood sugar levels (I've tested).

You look at all the factors, you eat bran and oatmeal, which they tell you to do, yet bread made from the same stuff isn't good for you? So it depends on the bread too, as well as what you put on it.

You junked the fast food, and believe it or not there is a HUGE difference there thanks to the lack of chemicals, salt, sugars, etc, these things contain. Less transfats, less this, less that, all plays a BIG difference.

Now, you're talking about small changes made since 2014, but these changes will have been the important ones, and results would maybe not have been seen so easily. An example being as you lose weight and stabilise the sugar swings you have more energy, walk that bit faster, do that little bit more. You don't realise it, but you're improving your circulation, reducing stress and inflammation, help start to reverse what has being going wrong so you have more energy, walk that little but faster or further, do that little bit more, etc, etc, etc. Then you add the CBD to your newest exercise routine, burning off more excess calories, and, more importantly, bin the sugar, and you wonder why your A1C improved in 3 months. As I say, we know CBD has an effect, but you have to realise that there have been two other major changes in that period.

You add all that together, especially the sugar side of things, and, yeah, I would expect a massive difference if I swapped sugar for Splenda, or any other sweetener except Stevia as that stuff gives me the squits.

CBD plays a part, but it's not the only factor. Now the trick is stabilising things, which is what I hope my test next week will show as that will be 6 months off the medication, so be careful because we don't want your sugar levels bouncing around as that really screws you up.

Oh, I'm a carnivore too. I can still eat healthy with the few bits of rabbit food I like, some things are replaced by fruit, others by grains, nuts and seeds, and the amount of fat in things is as critical as the sugars. And coffee, lots of lovely fresh ground coffee.
Yes, I just think it was the addition of the cbd that balanced me so to speak. I didnt stop fast food just the insane amount lol. That's what I thought would keep me from this I still eat it just less when i do and do it much less. I was on the line to begin with, and adding the cbd is what pushed me over. I have been my own worst enemy, I know my diet has been bad for a while that's why I dont go like I did but I eat a ton of pizza. But i do put less cheese or use fat free craft for most then put a light amount on top. Or if we get pizza hut I get thin n crispy with light cheese. I cut stuff out when I can, it's better options but still bad so that why I'm shocked. Didnt think eating pizza hut I would shake it, maybe exercise was enough but thank you cbd if was you lol. I gotta eat better that the next step...

How long you off the Januvia? I was stuck on Metformin but nothing since April (diagnosed with no symptoms whatsoever until my foot went up like a balloon in August 17) and, as far as my random testing says, I should still be stable with the upcoming test.
Today will be day 1, so got a long way to go before I consider myself "cured". I actually anticipate it will go up, but going to do my best to keep it down. Most of the recent changes wouldn't have shown in my a1c yet to soon. In like 3 months see where it is.

Back