Indoor dinafem 2020 upcoming battle

holy fuck sky she's a beauty also I didn't think you ran photo strains

You're right, my "career" started with AFN and autoflowers. My 1st photo was an accident - miss-marked seeds. Then I figured I'd give photos a chance, especially since I've received several as free-bees or prize winnings. So I dedicated one of my two tents to doing a couple of runs; Zamnesia, HSO and Dinafem. Results have been satisfactory, but the added grow duration and lighting management are negatives in my opinion. So far I am not a convert. But I will continue to experiment a bit with them over the next year or so. :biggrin:

You're right, my "career" started with AFN and autoflowers. My 1st photo was an accident - miss-marked seeds. Then I figured I'd give photos a chance, especially since I've received several as free-bees or prize winnings. So I dedicated one of my two tents to doing a couple of runs; Zamnesia, HSO and Dinafem. Results have been satisfactory, but the added grow duration and lighting management are negatives in my opinion. So far I am not a convert. But I will continue to experiment a bit with them over the next year or so. :biggrin:
I may be in your position as I've just been told my solo cups maybe photo strains I'm just waiting on comformation but if they are I'm going to have to throw them in a cupboard for 12 hrs as I only run the one tent

Back