Indoor dinafem 2020 upcoming battle

Got these today.. I'll get a journal going soon! Not sure which one I'll run first.
20200701_123155_HDR~2.jpg

Day 8
Blue Amnesia xxl Auto
Not much to report :shrug: she's looking healthy and growing, so it's all good for now :toke:
20200702_230250.jpg

@St. Tom :pass:

Feenix updates
@St. Tom
They arrived today. Uncertain , I had left 2 spots open.
full

I'm re-posting my germ pic with the correct header.
full

Update pics week 3.

Auto White Widow
full

Auto OG Kush

full

Auto OG Kush week 3
full

Update pics 4

Auto White Widow
full

Update 5 pics
White Widow
full

OG Kush
full

Update photos #7
White Widow XXL
full

OG Kush
full

Final update photos of Auto OG Kush at day 89.
This was a pleasure to grow. The only problem was dialing in the correct Cal/Mag dosage. I had bought a different brand (Cali-Magic.) and I never got it right until I ordered another bottle of Earth Juice Oily Can Cal/Mag with Humic acid. I had used it for all my previous grows. I won't say one is better than the other, just better for me.
full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 15
Moved her into her new home (2 gal fabric pot) day 13 and already she's perked up and back to grow mode :cooldance: For feed I'm using GHE Flora Micro 0.6ml/l, Grow 0.9ml/l, Bloom 0.3ml/l and Vitalink Cal/Mag 1ml/l, ph'd to around 6ish :thumbsup: I've also been using the Optic Foliar range of Overgrow, Transport, Watts, Rev and Atak (that's why leaves look wet) and so far, she's looking nice and healthy :toke:
20200709_154227.jpg

@St. Tom :pass:

@St. Tom
So you want the journals here as a communal thread? :pass:

@St. Tom
So you want the journals here as a communal thread? :pass:
no in the dinafem section please also in here i need your germ pic and one at day 30 when you pick your plant and another 4 within your plant's life so 6 updates in total but the journal is the most important growbro

Back