OLD REVIEWS Dinafem Kush-n-Cheese Smoke Report

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
Howdy everybody..Here is a smoke report for the Dinafem kush-n-cheese that was part of the communal grow but first a Great Big Thank You to @Dinafem-Mark for letting me be part of the team:
Seedbank: Dinafem
Strain: Kush-n-Cheese
Did it autoflower: Yes around day 18 both started shooting pre-flowers
Soil/Hydro: Neither haha..Im a coco grower using a 70/30 of coco/pearlite
Light: These used HID,30 days with MH the rest of the time was spent under HPS.the light schedule was 18/6 start to finish
Seed to harvest: These plant gave all they had in 80 days,this question can be a bit subjective because i could have taken them sooner or made them go longer,everybody may have a different experience...

High Effect and Duration: This strain hits hard and fast the high does fade rather quickly,after about 1.5 hours the high started to fade,this is just my experience*** One note is that i make my own extract and that what i smoke 99% of the time**my tolerance may be higher than a strictly flower smoker****The extracts i made with this strain are mush more potent and heavy......I still rate this strain at a 4.3
Bag Appeal: These buds were solid tight nugs covered in trichs,nice uniform color...Rate 4.5
The Smell: ohhh boy..This is where i usually have trouble with a good/accurate description..lets start first with the smell of a bud right out of the bag, A pleasant and potent musky smell ,this is the first "cheese" strain i have grown/smoked and i will tell ya,its like nothing else i have grown/smokes...Rate...4.6
The Smoke: The smoke has a cheese flavor,now i know!!! the ground flowers had a nice even burn..rate 4.2
The High: This is what its all about!!! The high i get is good,it gives me strong focus and a relaxed feeling, i have had bad munchies if this was my focus,so dont do it people..there is also a nice body high which can make it easy to fall asleep(if thats your focus)....Rate...4.0 for flowers..4.6 for extracts!!
A very important note about this strain: This is the first time i have grown any of Dinafems gear,and i will say in my experience that the genetics are strong,I Use HST/Topping techniques and this plant gets huge. I also combine the HST with LST and this plant did get very wide..The Jounal can be found in the dinafem catagory in the communal grow....I would give this strain an overall rating of 4.5 of 5 and recommend that this be on everyones bucket list !!!!!

Last edited:
:pop: I am smoking a bone of kush n cheese as I type.:pass::dizzy:
Awesome!!! The communal grow was a first for me,it was great!! Im always running a bit late with grow/smoke reports because after the drying,i give them a four week cure period in the jars..i still have smoke from middle of last year,so im never in a hurry..since i mainly work from my phone,the problem this creates is that i have long deleted the pics,I will add some from the community journal ( i just have to backtrack for them) peace my bro,looking forward to testing another strain with you soon!!!

Heya @Rebel ...i have completed the Dinafem grow and smoke report, i am ready to be badged up when you get some time...Thank You

very good report.:pass::slap: this is a world class strain.:cheers:
Rep slap back to you for the great work in the dinafem journal and all the other stuff you do to help promote vendors and improve the site!!!

Back