Dinafem Dinafem Solo Cup Challenge Winners.

i have the blueline ec wand its great so im just looking now at the best ph meter maybe one with a replaceable bulb in the pics one is replaceable the other is not so im down to these 2 any thoughts foliks
digital-ph-tester-hi-98107-v2.jpg
phep-5-ph-waterproof-tester-hanna-hi-98128.jpg

I own this 2ltr one also great for back plants
20200203_181240.jpg

Nooooiice bruv....this is the one I have
Screenshot_20200203-201836_kindlephoto-115381230.png
@NoShitMossy ...I always wanted a Blulab wand but I thought it was overkill for the small grows I do, the Hanna is cool tho.

@NoShitMossy ...I always wanted a Blulab wand but I thought it was overkill for the small grows I do, the Hanna is cool tho.

I put expensive stuff on Christmas or Birthday Lists @Vapo :biggrin:..kids and parents give cash or vouchers...because we don't live in the UK..it is Easier for them...so I can club it together..:pass:

I wanted the truncheon for the land...I had a Cheapie..but it told Lies...:biggrin:

so I'm looking like a kid in a candy store

Me Too....:d5:..I'm Excited for you....

No Guilt spend....the wife can't say How Much......?.....:yoinks:

:crying:

I put expensive stuff on Christmas or Birthday Lists @Vapo :biggrin:..kids and parents give cash or vouchers...because we don't live in the UK..it is Easier for them...so I can club it together..:pass:

I wanted the truncheon for the land...I had a Cheapie..but it told Lies...:biggrin:

Me Too....:d5:..I'm Excited for you....

No Guilt spend....the wife can't say How Much......?.....:yoinks:

i think im gonna go with one of the hannas whats your take aunty and thanks @Garage_Grower :bighug::pass:

(don't ask..it was the Hannah I had problems with... :crying: ...)

but it did come Highly Recommended...I just Think I got a faulty batch..and it was years back...:pass:

@Vapo ..you had the dog out yet....?

If you haven't...do you wanna wear me fit watch when you do...?
I'm a few thousand steps short on me day...young lad like you could fill it up for me....

I always seem to run out of day hours before I get all me 10,000 steps in... sigh.....

(don't ask..it was the Hannah I had problems with... :crying: ...)

but it did come Highly Recommended...I just Think I got a faulty batch..and it was years back...:pass:

@Vapo ..you had the dog out yet....?

If you haven't...do you wanna wear me fit watch when you do...?
I'm a few thousand steps short on me day...young lad like you could fill it up for me....

I always seem to run out of day hours before I get all me 10,000 steps in... sigh.....

we had them out some lol, but its just miserable here Auntie and they won't walk in it haha....10,000 steps is waaaaaaay high lol.....I have mine on 5,000 and I don't always make that lol

@St. Tom bro....have you looked at the curing boxes???.....on Lamota?......sweeeet looking boxes...swish!

@St. Tom bro....have you looked at the curing boxes???.....on Lamota?......sweeeet looking boxes...swish!
ive got my mason jars i have that down to a fine art but the boxes look super cool also i just took down my 2 dinamed kush cbd autos my house smells of lemons im going to make rso cbd oil with nearly all of also another dinafem plant off @Dinafem-Mark :pass: :smoking::bow:

Back