Dinafem Dinafem Solo Cup Challenge Winners.

Dinafem-Mark

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
The time has come that you've been waiting for. It's time to announce the top 3 diarys from the 1st ever Dinafem Solo Cup Challenge on AFN. :headbang:

You all put on an amazing show which has blown me away. We had over 30 grows going with some of the best Autoflowering growers in the world and I never saw one bad word, argument or put down. With so many talented growers/personalities in one thread that's pretty unheard of.:worship:

The whole community pulled together and put on a show for the world to see. With a lot of members also assisting behind the scenes. :bighug:

A massive thank you from all at Dinafem to everyone and the AFN admin. Give yourselves a pat on the back for a job well done. :slap:

Now let's get the 3 winners announced :thumbsup:

That's what your here for after all :pass:

Your first place winner is

@St. Tom :worship:

I think we can all agree @St. Tom put on a fine showing and a worth winner of the €500 prize to spend on LaMota.org.

Well done on the win !

Now this is where things Got a little complicated. We had to have a 2nd and 3rd place winner. It was just so hard to select them over the other amazing entries and even harder putting them in 2nd or 3rd place.

With that said your 2nd place winner is @Only1Sky taking that €300 prize to spend on LaMota.org :worship:

@Only1Sky well done on the 2nd place finish. :headbang:

And last but by no means least is your 3rd place winner @The Mugwamp taking that €200 prize to spend on LaMota.org

@The Mugwamp congrats on the 3rd place finish. :worship:

So there we have it folks. The top 3 winners and the end to this epic adventure.

I'll drop the 3 winners a PM now to gather your info and get your prizes sorted out promptly :thumbsup:

I know some members will not agree with the decision. It was not easy but we needed 3 winners and I think I selected correctly.

Your all winners in my book! :bighug:

It's been a blast, shall we do this again?

It really has been an amazing community competition, some fantastic interaction and as I've said every member that's taken part put on a fine show :thumbsup:

Well done again to the 3 main winners :cheers:

I'll end this by saying a massive thank you to every participant and lastly to the AFN forum and admin, Thank you for hosting this adventure :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

The time has come that you've been waiting for. It's time to announce the top 3 diarys from the 1st ever Dinafem Solo Cup Challenge on AFN. :headbang:

You all put on an amazing show which has blown me away. We had over 30 grows going with some of the best Autoflowering growers in the world and I never saw one bad word, argument or put down. With so many talented growers/personalities in one thread that's pretty unheard of.:worship:

The whole community pulled together and put on a show for the world to see. With a lot of members also assisting behind the scenes. :bighug:

A massive thank you from all at Dinafem to everyone and the AFN admin. Give yourselves a pat on the back for a job well done. :slap:

Now let's get the 3 winners announced :thumbsup:

That's what your here for after all :pass:

Your first place winner is

@St. Tom :worship:

I think we can all agree @St. Tom put on a fine showing and a worth winner of the €500 prize to spend on LaMota.org.

Well done on the win !

Now this is where things Got a little complicated. We had to have a 2nd and 3rd place winner. It was just so hard to select them over the other amazing entries and even harder putting them in 2nd or 3rd place.

With that said your 2nd place winner is @Only1Sky taking that €300 prize to spend on LaMota.org :worship:

@Only1Sky well done on the 2nd place finish. :headbang:

And last but by no means least is your 3rd place winner @The Mugwamp taking that €200 prize to spend on LaMota.org

@The Mugwamp congrats on the 3rd place finish. :worship:

So there we have it folks. The top 3 winners and the end to this epic adventure.

I'll drop the 3 winners a PM now to gather your info and get your prizes sorted out promptly :thumbsup:

I know some members will not agree with the decision. It was not easy but we needed 3 winners and I think I selected correctly.

Your all winners in my book! :bighug:

It's been a blast, shall we do this again?

It really has been an amazing community competition, some fantastic interaction and as I've said every member that's taken part put on a fine show :thumbsup:

Well done again to the 3 main winners :cheers:

I'll end this by saying a massive thank you to every participant and lastly to the AFN forum and admin, Thank you for hosting this adventure :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
Congratulations to the winners. Well done!

What a year @St. Tom has had. He already has the top Grower AFN trophy for 2019 :worship:

I can never top the last 12 months I'm speechless and that a new one for me also congratulations to @Only1Sky and @The Mugwamp your all winners in my eyes and thanks to everyone who competed and especially @Dinafem-Mark

:headbang: :bravo::woohoo1: A smashing Contest across the board mates! ...Mark encapsulates it very well, it was a show case for more than just the genetics, it put the Glow on the AFN community- :worship: :smokeout: :thanks:... Some places can't even attempt contests like this knowing what will eventually happen,... Best of all there was diversity in grower skills, methods etc. on display here, and some educational insights to boot! We've had other Solo Cup comp's before, but this one takes the prize... some stunning results hands down!

:clapper::clapper::clapper: Congrat's to Tom, 'Sky and Mugwump on their wins and fantastic grows! :pighug: .... Mark my man, you are a gem! Thank you and Dinafem so much for all your good works here at AFN, it sets a standard IMO...:wiz: Cheers!

Last edited:

CONGRATULATIONS @Only1Sky ...:bravo::bravo::bravo:..all that work you did in 2019 paying dividends.

Super Gladiator....:amazon:..you have been Amazing...Thank You.

Member Power...:headbang:..we are Nothing without the Staff and Members who put their time and effort into making something like this happen..

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Back