Dinafem Dinafem- Sour Diesel Auto

Dumb Question here ... what is your process to reuse the coco. I usually get new bags and throw old coco on lawn.
Hey Bro, there is no Dumb questions! I will explain what I do, I think it's simply a waste to throw out coco.. I let my coco dry out, then I put all used stuff into a huge barrel and I actually have photo's of me preparing this time, so I will show on my next threads... but I put the coco into a cement mixing tray and use small garden rakes to clean out the old roots, it takes a little bit and I also pick out by hand I'm sure that's not necessary but I'm meticulous.. Then I simply fill my cleaned pots and I flush with 6.0 until runs clear, then do precharge as usual and good to go, but I do recommend adding a enzyme to help break down what-ever roots may have been missed and it will convert them into food.. I hope that helps bro, you know you can pm me anytime if you have any questions.:d5::thumbsup::smokeout:

Thanks for your answer. I have started my grow and have 5 little ladies. One more to go. I'll tag you when it is set up.

Thanks for your answer. I have started my grow and have 5 little ladies. One more to go. I'll tag you when it is set up.
Cool Bro, I just started my grows also I will tag you in once they get closer to day 1 and I will make threads then.. :d5::smokeout: 6plants this time, 2 photo's & 4 auto's... Am aiming for 2gr per watt this next grow!

2g per watt is definitely going to happen. I know when you put your mind to something it happens!
Yeah, it's gonna happen! I have something to prove here and I'm gonna do it in a BIG way! I will pull this off with my current lighting and set the bar very high for what High end lighting would need to pull to beat out low-mid range lighting...I been averaging 1.2-1.6 grams per watt with cheap low end lighting, I'd never say I can do if I didn't think it was possible. Let the Games Begin!:rofl::smoking::d5::funny::aha::bong::laughcry:

*that yield per watt I guess wasn't impressive enough to land me any high end lights, so I guess time to make the best of with what I have! And show the what I really can do! I'm gonna blow this shit right up brother!:laughcry:

Last edited:
Back