Dinafem Dinamed CBD Kush Autoflowering

I
nice job pal i took my last 2 down at around day 67 and made a bit batch of rso as its a great strain for pain
I infused some hemp seed oil.
Came out very relaxing.

20200207_203756.jpg
20200117_130656.jpg

I will post some tincture pics but heres 10 ml of pure cbd rso goodness you need the tiniest amount also this will last for a very long time
20200217_203323.jpg
20200217_203315.jpg

hi pal did you decarb before your put it into that also did you do the heated method as last time i made this i put it in a large jar covering my flower and left it in a crockpot for about 8 hrs i think im after any tips really and @SHRED well done
I decarbed with an Ardent Lift (2 cycles) and blended with a Magical Butter Machine at 160F for 1 hour.
It's a good oil for sleep and pain relief.

@St. Tom @SHRED looking real nice there. I'm wondering about dosage amounts?
I wanted to make a tincture and a hand cream for my mother.
Once my 2 gals are cropped, cured and decarbed, how much do you add to how much oil of choice?
Thanks

Once my 2 gals are cropped, cured and decarbed, how much do you add to how much oil of choice?
Thanks
I blended 30 grams with 16 fluid ounces of oil.
I figured about 10 mg per mil based on 16% CBD

Thanks
with the rso a tiny grain of rice daily gets you a lot of pain relief I've never needed anymore than 2 but I want to make a very strong tincture but I'm going to have to research amounts
Looks potent.
Did you use food grade ethanol?
You cant get everclear in the uk so I use iso 99 pcent and I'm very careful about removing all solvents

Back