Discount code?

Jpkindbud

Somnambulist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White widow
Is there a discount code? Hoping to make an order this weekend. Just wondering…

:d5:
PXL_20221210_002358581.jpg

Made my order this am!

Ethos MandarinZkittlez R1 Fem-photo 10pk
Errors seeds Blackjack FAST fem-photo 3pk
Barney’s farm LSD auto 3pk
Night Owl Invader Zam 3pk

freebies should include- 6 errors seeds fruit auto
And promo code Barney’s farm Pineapple x press auto 3pk

just waiting on the response for payment…

I've made maybe 3 or 4 purchases from them so far over a year or 2 and no complaints at all. I've always got good freebies from them instead of some breeder I've never heard of, which is nice

I've made maybe 3 or 4 purchases from them so far over a year or 2 and no complaints at all. I've always got good freebies from them instead of some breeder I've never heard of, which is nice
The normal freebie is fruit Auto from error seeds. Based out of Ukraine. Plus I’m gonna try their blackjack FAST next OD season.

Well can't say I've heard of error. I've got mutant, gnome, atlas and twisted tree freebies from them from my orders. Although I pretty much just grow the seeds that I bought, I'll be growing a couple of their freebies next round. They ship out of Washington State but come pretty quick in the mail

Just used the coupon code and it still works. Thanks. I’ve used these guys a few times and always come through quick and good freebies.

for full disclosure I ordered bogo 20/20 MMXX and. Glue sniffer. I ordered a pack of atlas seeds cookie dough photo fem and a pack of mimosa evo x orange punch from Barney’s farm. I gave my freebies of atlas tri cross autos to my sister and they were happy with the end product which has me wanting to see what atlas had to offer on the photo side.

Back