Do autoflower produce photoperiodic seeds?

Oh crap, lol ok thank you I will keep checking
As long as you check her you should be good, i wouldn't be losing sleep over it if I were you, just continuing to watch it over the course of time, just be ready to take that plant down a week or two early if need be. I

I go till my plants are 100% cloudy and if i even see a hint of amber I chop and that has prevented me from hermeing out and I've always had amazing smoke which has always worked for my, and my hubby's, medical needs.
From my viewpoint, trichs are a bit of a personal preference and a science. We as growers know what we are looking for in effect. Ad we have to learn what the "scientific standard" of the plant and if there is a different personal standard we have for the plant. If there is, we must find that sweet spot for our own wants, be that earlier harvest, the scientific standard for the plant, or a later harvest appropriate for us as growers. That's the joy of growing, every aspect of the grow is up to you!

I had run my cannabis under blurple LEDs for years and still use them for my non-cannabis horticulture including flowers, tobacco and and cacti and those blurples are amazing. They can just sometimes make it very hard to distinguish between certain things because your eyes aren't naturally adjusted to the light spectrum. If you have a pair of good horticulture glasses specifically for blurples they will filter the light so it looks natural and that makes it soooooooo much easier, plus they are made as safety glasses too which will keep you from getting dirt/nutrients/solution in your eyes (it saved my eyesight at least 5 times with accidents between ferts and solutions. They cost about 15-20 max on Amazon and will keep your eyes from burning and are a must if you don't have them. And if you plan to ever continue in any type of indoor horticulture, having a good pair of horticulture glasses will give you a step forward over some because you will know how to work with the color shade differences.

For future reference of anyone else who reads this in 10 years:
As far as the glasses and colorblindness go: while the coloring may not matter, the eye protection is still important as long term exposure to specific light colors can cause eye damage.

Back