Do I need to PH the water or just the soil ?

Reaction score
Do I need to ph the soil or just the water ? My biobizz soil is already 6.2-6.7

but my tapwater is 7.2-8ph . Shall I use lemon to bring it down or vinegar or just use ph down ?

also do I need to germinate seeds in water lower than 7.2

but my tapwater is 7.2-8ph . Shall I use lemon to bring it down or vinegar or just use ph down ?

you need to ph your water or feed before watering to keep the levels correct in the medium

That'll work. I've never had to adjust my water, its 6.4, 50ppm out of the tap, and I have distilled from my dehumidifier.

I’m brand new but I’m 10/10 germinating in a cup of distilled water for 24 hours then dropping in final container. And my tap ph is a little over 7 I just add a couple drops of ph down

Man, I've used bblm for years and never worried about, or checked, PH of it......I do PH everything that goes in to 6.4-6.6 after mixing, of course, and never a problem with lockouts.

Man, I've used bblm for years and never worried about, or checked, PH of it......I do PH everything that goes in to 6.4-6.6 after mixing, of course, and never a problem with lockouts.
Do I need to add an inline fan to bring fresh air into grow room aswell . Aswell as an extractor fan

I have a 4 inch fan injecting outside air as an inkbird calls for it. I have an 4 inch acinfinity handling exhaust and indirect intake. This is in a 3x4x7 inside grow area. Been doing it for several years and seems balanced for my perpetual grow.

Do I need to add an inline fan to bring fresh air into grow room aswell . Aswell as an extractor fan
I put mine outside to save room inside. You can set it on top of the tent too
2CB24C4C-D2DA-4BCA-9E02-1F5BAC249D64.jpeg

Back