Do people still breed with classics?

DandAbc

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I have a few early mutant lines now and am thinking of eventually selling them as a combined package fast flowering regs. Look at my Mnogolistka x ABC grow for pictures - the f1s separated nicely into 3 different leaf types as it has for other growers.

If one parent was Northern light ish and the other was hazy would people be interested to take it to f2 or breed it with their own favorites? Are there better alternatives that are very stable?

My focus has been stealthy/genteel cultivation as the complaint department is busy if the house/yard/half the street smells skunky.

If it's actually unique and better vs. what's widely available, maybe it should be mass marketed; maybe try to license/sell it to a commercial autoflower-breeding seed company?

If it's actually unique and better vs. what's widely available, maybe it should be mass marketed; maybe try to license/sell it to a commercial autoflower-breeding seed company?

Looking for any advice on what small time breeders wouldn't mind crossing with. The kind of cultivars/strains that doesn't smell like prison to those in less fortunate countries.

Maybe I'm overthinking it and should just breed with the strain du jour near the end?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really haven't grown much, but have been trying to find less offensive odors.

Tried Cream of the Crops Hybrid X run twice but wasn't too happy.

Fastbuds green crack was ok smell wise for me.

Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope was awful smelling just into flower but I only popped one.

Sweet seeds pure CBD auto smelled like slightly gassy turtle car wax in a good way.

@DandAbc ...sorry ...but unauthorised seed sales on site are not allowed. I must close your thread.......... :headbang:

You got it @DandAbc ...:headbang:....I just edited it a touch...Good Luck with your breeding..........

Back