Does Cannabis Use Lead to Poor Memory?

im the wrong side of 40,ive never been able to remember dates I only know 2 peoples birthdays.my own and jesuseses or Christmas day as I call it.april fools day and that's it.I was 20ish before I started smoking but that dosnt explain the poor memory,just that now I don't give 2 shits.
dates-resized.jpg

Archie here's a visual memory jogger - remember what they are now?

we have fun XD I'm also the wrong side of 40 lol

im the wrong side of 40,

LOL, you must be under 40 then. Life starts at 40! They were some of the best years, so far.

ive never been able to remember dates I only know 2 peoples birthdays.my own and jesuseses or Christmas day as I call it.april fools day and that's it.I was 20ish before I started smoking but that dosnt explain the poor memory,just that now I don't give 2 shits.

Funny, as good as I am with remembering other things, I've never been good at dates either. Like you I remember the big ones, but I've got to think hard to remember my wedding anniversary. :dunno:

LOL, you must be under 40 then. Life starts at 40! They were some of the best years, so far.

Funny, as good as I am with remembering other things, I've never been good at dates either. Like you I remember the big ones, but I've got to think hard to remember my wedding anniversary. :dunno:

Hrmm....can remember the big ones.....anniversary not a big one.....oh I hope ur wife doesnt see this lol. I think my wife moves our anniversary date around to mess with my head.

Personally I think a whole lot of us stoners smoke pot because we WANT to forget, if only for a little while. We want to forget the stack of bills that need to get paid. We want to forget the stress at work and the boss that is a total jerk. We want to forget about the endless wars ever promising to erupt into "the big one". And we want to forget that our fragile planet is being beaten to death by money-hungry jerks armed with Round-up and another round of GMO crap crops.

I think it's entirely possible that our brains may actually NEED the little vacation from reality that we regularly give our synaptic connections when we partake of the lovely herb.

I am firmly convinces that smoking marijuana is indeed a form of escapism, whether we are trying to escape from chronic pain or trying to escape from a painfully chronic social system that has clearly ceased to work for a very large number of people.
:pass:

Back