dog up-rooted my babies

B

buster6751

i was letting my 1 week old plants soak up the sun in my garden today when my phone rang...stupidly i left my backdoor open and when i returned i found my dog running round the garden with an empty plant pot in his mouth.
After going mental at my dog i looked for my plants...luckily i found them and they look relitivly unharmed...the stems are a little bent and floppy, and it looks like the only other damage was due to them being trod on by the dog.
I've scooped the plants up and potted them into there new home and tied them to some supports.
Is this the end of them, or will they pull back???
View attachment 12370View attachment 12371View attachment 12372

View attachment 12373View attachment 12374View attachment 12375

They look like there ok they may stop growing for a bit while they recoup.

Hey Buster how it going? From my experience these autos are very versatile and can bounce through ALOT! I saw on another grow journal another grower had his plants ripped up by his cat and he bounced back nice. Couldnt even tell at the end of the grow that anything had happened to it! Im pretty certain that with good care you'll have them up and running in no time man.

Good Luck on the grow.

yeah... as ong as you cooped them up right away and they didnt dry out... should be ok.

thanx guys...even looking at them now they seem to have perked up a bit...espesially the one in the red pot, shes now holding her head up.

Note to self...dont let the dogs near the plants!!!!

just a quick update ...my plants are now back on track, i was able to take away the supports today and they're holding themselfs well, its almost as though nothing happend to them at all.
I really thoght it was the end, but i've been given a second chance from the CannaGod.

glad to hear.... they are pretty resilient... :thumbs:

that resilience surprised me with the greenomatic i have going... it was almost dead due to my inxperience with hydro... i put em in soil and within four days, i have seen substantial growth... they were literally knocking on deaths door at one point.. amazin plants...

Back