Sweet Seeds Doobies WONKA Vision ! 3 Sweet Seeds Strains

SSpecial DSC_0026_NEF_shotwell.jpgSSkunkDSC_0025_NEF_shotwell.jpgJack 47DSC_0024_NEF_shotwell.jpgMerry Festivis ! LOL:bow:

Wow!just read thru the whole journal and that was a killer grow and harvest! slapped ya some!

TY TY PR..Just dropped black cream and a red poison..back by popular demand...all is well with thi lil ones to lil to update.:d5:LOL the hole thing PR lol ty ty ty impressive.:smokebuds:

Those Me Love..
Yummo

I gave Ma Last Double White Its Dirt Home.
Hoope it comes Out ..
"AFN smoke out"

OH Boy this thread needs and Update ..things are movin!2 more weeks and they should be starting to make my smile bigger !:smokebuds:

Well I need to get a chance to pull them out! lol they are doing so well I dont want to move them..well most of them..the Jack 47 is a lil floppy but she is right under the LED now and lovin it..here are a few pics I could snap while at the grow room.Sweet SpecialDSC_0031_NEF_embedded.jpg
pencil.png

OK bin sick and down for a min and PS4 got me open A bit..had to harvest the BC,jack 47,and red poison..they had allot of stretch due to the light and I wasnt happy with the grow but I did get some nice buds..gona revamp and reload and get some yo-yo hangers ! few shots more to come! DSC_0025.jpgDSC_0024.jpgDSC_0020.jpgDSC_0018.jpgDSC_0006.jpgHad a lil light burn but great color..has that dirty dawn dish water smell should change to grape or fruit punch with a cure!

Back