Sweet Seeds Doobies WONKA Vision ! 3 Sweet Seeds Strains

nice flowers you have there my friend, it seems like they are really happy in your home ;)
hope you enjoy it and don't forget to tell us something about the smoke!
Thank you!
jaypp

Here are a few shots of my Sweet Skunk She was a Fat girl up top!TY Jay Im loving the flavors and the potency of the black cream!:grin:

Attachments

• DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0014.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC_0036.jpg
    DSC_0036.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC_0035.jpg
    DSC_0035.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 87
We back we back we!! Yup Im at it again with some Sweet ass Sweet seeds. I just got them in the mail today and already dropped 2 Red Poison in water to soak. TY to Sweet Seed for the hook up. Ill try to order my Growmore nutes to get a proper bush!
DSC_0012.JPG

We back we back we!! Yup Im at it again with some Sweet ass Sweet seeds. I just got them in the mail today and already dropped 2 Red Poison in water to soak. TY to Sweet Seed for the hook up. Ill try to order my Growmore nutes to get a proper bush!View attachment 1072503

Hey DA-B ^_^

What's going on brother?? Good to see you're back in the saddle with the sweets! Old school choices I may add! :D

I'd love to see some updates when you got em!
Don't make me come over there!!!

I aint getting on no plane .....!!

BA-Barracus-A-Team-Mister-T.jpg

:bighug:

So much going on I forgot about me thread here lol well sad one died but other is chugging along about to go into full flower about 2 feet + tall should get to 3 and do nice. My cam is dead but ill have pics up shortly. @blue Yea im all over the place lol I need to get things back to manageable size . Im doing too much with the light I have ..Need to cut down and do photo in one room and auto in the other, I think I can handle feeding 8 at a time. I was so lazy i even bloomed out plants in my cloner fro shits and giggles .

:smokeout: Doobie -- good choices man, especially the GPF1FV- :thumbsup: ...hope that's not the one that croaked? :rofl:

@Waira No it was one RP damping off got to it. I havent got to the photos yet but soon...I may drop it today so it and come up with the megabuds plants.

We hope to see the photos very soon.

Meanwhile ... Good luck in the crop. :thumbsup:

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

Back