Mephisto Genetics Double Grape, CDLC and Toofless Alien day 66

day 65 cdlc

Rick Dirte'

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
A small batch of Meph indicas for my coconut oil.
100% organic under a HLG 600 Rspec. Night Owl Sativas up next.
I want to try out Tangwena's cob cure.

DGs up front , CDLCs in back and TA in the corner
Ie8wFf4.jpg

DGs are frosty
BZ4XFei.jpg

Fat budded girls make the rockin world go round
qmTafSz.jpg

6WDVDSv.jpg

MC81nUs.jpg

Thanks BT. I think everything should be harvested by the 3rd week of Dec.
I'm excited about my next go around. I've got Auto Glueberry Og, Zamaldelica auto,
Galaxy Brain, Cosmic Apprentice, Bubblegum Queen and Mango Isle beans ready to go.
I bought a vac sealer, food dehydrator and made an incubator. Ready to cob cure.

The Toofless Alien is fading fast on day 68. I cleaned it up some and tied it to a bamboo stake. Looks like a decent yield,
I'll take it lol. She should be ready in a week or two. Anyways I got to smokin dope out in the garage and snapped a few pics
to share.

TA lookin shaggy
vHIhPXM.jpg

TA after a little attention
xCRpIrV.jpg

Fade on the runt Samsquanch
mCeHN4R.jpg

Here's some shots of the Double Grape main colas and one of the Creme De La Chem main colas. I'll
post some more pics when they're done. Week or so.
Love me some Mephisto Genetics. Damn good weed,:baked:

QMZ9jGZ.jpg

DG #1
ByMST7M.jpg

DG #2
nHDMprQ.jpg

CDLC #2
nKIDQLE.jpg

Day 70 for this Creme de la Chem. This is a shot of a side bud, she's fading fast and really putting the frost on. I'll let her run another week at least.
All of these plants are in my super soil mix. 3 years ago I made 2 batches of soil which I rotate and store in compost tumblers.
I only grow 2 rounds a year so each batch is composted 9 months between grows. I continuously amend with ewc, Blue Ribbon compost
and various dry amendments.
I use yucca powder, recharge and Green Planet Liquid Weight every watering. Mammoth silica every other watering.
I feed fish hydrolysate week 3 thru 7 or 8. Last 4 weeks of flower I start feeding 1/2 fish hydrolysate, 1/2 Green Gro Flower Finisher.
Last 2 weeks is all Flower Finisher. I like to keep my grow room in the low to mid 80s.

9WOUM5W.jpg

Last edited:
Did you do any training on the Double Grape or did it spread out nicely on its own?

My GG grow starts in January and I already excited.

1639087127359.png

Back