Gnome Automatics Down on the Farm: FD's Journey in the Legal Cannabis Industry

Oh shit I think i just got hard lol Man look at those big fat dragon fans .This is what its all about! I love everyone making rules on your seeds plans and plots lol Thats how you know you have a winner lol

I can see your some ones favorite rapper making a video and song about black weed lol

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

@Waira thanks so much! I like your analogy of the butter LOL. I should go and peruse the deficiency pics and learn a little more but so far I haven't hit too many snags. I think there may be a touch of a mag problem this go around so will go looking. :bighug:

FD, the outdoor girls are just stunning! :pass:

Mossy is our very own Daenerys Targaryen - Mother of Dragons!

Thank you @Eclectic Elle ...I changed me title....:dragon7:
She's cuter, but I look better in jeans! :crying: :hump:

:crying:

Drool material I’ll be back for a catch up tonight

Now you know how I felt when I first saw them......:bighug:..Field of Dreams huh....?

Once you've had black an all that.......:yeah:

Quite Amazing watching it develop day by day eh...?

All this got started with some founding staff here back when I joined, and them helping me and others, then helping me help others,... next thing I know I'm Staffing Sick Bay! :eek1: :doh:

Never volunteer for Anything when you are on staff.unwritten rule

Oh shit I think i just got hard lol Man look at those big fat dragon fans .This is what its all about! I love everyone making rules on your seeds plans and plots lol Thats how you know you have a winner lol

I can see your some ones favorite rapper making a video and song about black weed lol

You know we have an AFN Anthem @DABaracuss ....?....

You see it is named the autoflower.net mix :eyebrows: me and Hazy wrote it on site ..one friday night on vodka and joints...:smoker:

He had it down to music the next day.....:headbang:..Talent.

Last edited:
You know we have an AFN Anthem @DABaracuss ....?....

You see it is named the autoflower.net mix :eyebrows: me and Hazy wrote it on site ..one friday night on vodka and joints...:smoker:

He had it down to music the next day.....:headbang:..Talent.
Lol I thought i was dreaming when you said mossy collaboration music lol Oh that sounds nice. Great job .It will become my offical 4:20 alarm song lol

Lol I thought i was dreaming when you said mossy collaboration music lol Oh that sounds nice. Great job .It will become my offical 4:20 alarm song lol

Yeah...:biggrin:...we were sitting one friday night and I said..you know...we should have an AFN Anthem..:cheersmate:..so we wrote it..

If he ever comes Home...we'll have to get together for a Black Dragon Black canna song....:dragon2:...

That would be some deepchunk mate....

I swear I’ll be in for a tap tonight. Finally getting slowed for the season. Croptober has been a treat.

I'd love to pick Tom Hill's Brain...:pass:...find out what bits of Awesomeness he slipped into Deep Chunk and why...

Did you ever see photos of the Haze he did....?..it looked incredible too...but I know Haze doesn't do it for me med wise.

Back