Gnome Automatics Down on the Farm: FD's Journey in the Legal Cannabis Industry

FullDuplex

Gnome Grown
Staff member
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
gnomeautomatics.com
So, this is something that i have had under my hat for a while and this is also part of the reason that i haven't been on site a lot either. I have had a few things in the works since my move and i think that most of you will understand and potentially forgive my absence in main forum.

I have always had a dream of working in the industry, i have also had the dream to see many things happen in a larger scale for autos because that is why we are here in the first place. To bring proper and honest information to the masses and to get the chance for autos to actually get into the larger scale game. To show growers that they are just as productive as photoperiod plants and can hold the same market value as a pure photo operation.

Well, I get to do just that. I have been lucky enough to build a relationship with a local Tier 3 farm. I have been working with them to educate them on the benefits of the Auto as well as what it can do for them. The owners as well as the head grower are more than open minded about the auto and are welcoming it into the farm.

we have started germination on roughly 300 Autos and 20 some photos from my stock. What you will see next is the raw footage of this journey for both myself and the farm to see what autos can do on a large and proper commercial level. Ill get the chance to do more breeding for them and do the selections and have the hand over all the breeding. Working side by side with the head grower we hope to bring a little more light to the auto as well as work on some genetics.

Mandalorian Genetics, gets a crack at the larger scale market....And the documented legal farm grow.

First Mass Germ, 300 Seeds 280 Success so that makes it 93%
full

full

full

full

full

These girls were a a little ahead of the rest, they wanted 10 to test my germ rates. If they cracked they were interested in more.

full

Next we have a week later, and these pics were taken today for the week to week difference in growth. All of this will be documented from beginning to end, success or failure for me.

All ALF [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] F3 in this shot
full

All JEM F8 in this shot
full

Then the whole lot
full

Then the ALF [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] F3 testers .....huge change in a week.
full

Here is the start of the isolation tent, there are 28 more in here to aid in the search for the mom and dad of F4 against the other 280.
full

These were added here as this will be the love making tent for future generations.

This is a dream come true, given the chance to do this is something that i could have only imagined. Never thought this day would come but its time to chase that dream.

Enjoy, there will be weekly updates as well as an on going thread here as what we are doing on the farm.

Last edited:
So, this is something that i have had under my hat for a while and this is also part of the reason that i haven't been on site a lot either. I have had a few things in the works since my move and i think that most of you will understand and potentially forgive my absence in main forum.

I have always had a dream of working in the industry, i have also had the dream to see many things happen in a larger scale for autos because that is why we are here in the first place. To bring proper and honest information to the masses and to get the chance for autos to actually get into the larger scale game. To show growers that they are just as productive as photoperiod plants and can hold the same market value as a pure photo operation.

Well, I get to do just that. I have been lucky enough to build a relationship with a local Tier 3 farm. I have been working with them to educate them on the benefits of the Auto as well as what it can do for them. The owners as well as the head grower are more than open minded about the auto and are welcoming it into the farm.

we have started germination on roughly 300 Autos and 20 some photos from my stock. What you will see next is the raw footage of this journey for both myself and the farm to see what autos can do on a large and proper commercial level. Ill get the chance to do more breeding for them and do the selections and have the hand over all the breeding. Working side by side with the head grower we hope to bring a little more light to the auto as well as work on some genetics.

Mandalorian Genetics, gets a crack at the larger scale market....

First Mass Germ, 300 Seeds 280 Success so that makes it 93%
full

full

full

full

full

These girls were a a little ahead of the rest, they wanted 10 to test my germ rates. If they cracked they were interested in more.

full

Next we have a week later, and these pics were taken today for the week to week difference in growth. All of this will be documented from beginning to end, success or failure for me.

All ALF [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] F3 in this shot
full

All JEM F8 in this shot
full

Then the whole lot
full

Then the ALF [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] F3 testers .....huge change in a week.
full

Here is the start of the isolation tent, there are 28 in here to search for the mom and dad of F4.
full

These were added here as this will be the love making tent for future generations.

This is a dream come true, given the chance to do this is something that i could have only imagined. Never thought this day would come but its time to chase that dream.

Enjoy, there will be weekly updates as well as an on going thread here as what we are doing on the farm.
Sounds like my sort of dream that does .......ive found an inner peace that never existed before ......power of the plant man........best of luck and subbed [emoji111][emoji41][emoji271][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji268]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Sounds like my sort of dream that does .......ive found an inner peace that never existed before ......power of the plant man........best of luck and subbed [emoji111][emoji41][emoji271][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji268]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the good karma sent mate, there has been a draw to this for me for a long time. Something i always wanted my path to lead to but never thought that i would see it.. Just goes to show that you can do anything that you put your mind to.

Fast forward a few years, an introduction to the right opened minded person, and this dream has taken off like a rocket.

Superb! I was excited to hear about this and now I get to follow along! :headbang: You sir are living the dream! I cant wait to see what the future holds! Great looking set ups there @FullDuplex
Thanks buddy, and i cant wait to see what the future holds either, we should get to see some special things happen here. Cant wait to actually see all these in flower. The show alone will be mind bending, and to actually be part of this.....i cant even begin to describe the feeling to you.

Im just glad i get to share it with the AFN family.

Congratulations buddy. Your going to do well.
Bringing attention to the auto community means a lot, luckily there's breeders that embrace it. It's a challenge, it was back in the day, more so, but the culture of it all and our tenacity to prove others wrong has brought autos to the forefront. Doing what your doing is a big deal. Kudos to you. I'm definitely watching. I'm trying to get my foot in the door of the industry period lol if I have to answer phones, take trash, whatever. I have experience Growing, but I'll start from the bottom I don't care. Happy to see someone make it happen.

Congratulations buddy. Your going to do well.
Bringing attention to the auto community means a lot, luckily there's breeders that embrace it. It's a challenge, it was back in the day, more so, but the culture of it all and our tenacity to prove others wrong has brought autos to the forefront. Doing what your doing is a big deal. Kudos to you. I'm definitely watching. I'm trying to get my foot in the door of the industry period lol if I have to answer phones, take trash, whatever. I have experience Growing, but I'll start from the bottom I don't care. Happy to see someone make it happen.

Cheers mate, and that was the same mentality that i had. I didnt care how i had to start to get involved. Right now its all about them learning autos and me learning the business. Right now this is all being done with my free time. Sometimes it takes a little sacrifice to get started but the potential is unlimited. The time will come to worry about other things. Right now its about education and sharing the same knowledge that i have for years here in a controlled environment.

I really appreciate the kind words and its the exact same way i feel, it has the chance to change the minds of not just the team at the farm but the others that will watch. It could completely fail but i never want to live with the "what if" factor in the back of my mind. This also isnt just for personal gains, this is to do just what you said and bring this out in the way that others can watch it. See that there is a value to them and that were not just the low level auto growers of the past. Its time that they get day in the spotlight.

@FullDuplex
VERY HAPPY for you my friend!

Looking forward to following this journey from the other side of the state!

We went to a fellows house the other day that we are helping out. Stepped out of our SUV and the smell of flowering plants was overwhelming. I told our friend that someone near by was growing, and he replied that there is a farm in an old Costco near by.

Believe it or not, I have never even been in a MJ rec shop! No need to, but should still see what they are selling. A young friend of ours who has worked in the industry tells me the 70% of the legal crops are grown in Eastern Wa.

Peace

Back