Indoor Down the KNF Rabbit Hole

Sour D

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I've been interested in this knf thing for awhile and ran across this fellow KNF Garden who has basically taken the knf principles but focused just on cannabis. It's a whole lot simpler than a lot of the other knf stuff. Sooooo, I've decided to give it a shot.

The pics are showing my Gelato 41 battle girl for the Seed Stockers battle, the one that I'm not using for it and a Brother Mendels Black Rainbow. These are in one of my short double hole SIPs. I'll be having more come on board as boxes come available.

I've had some helmet head issues lately. Lost 5 from a batch but I think those seeds got baked in the mailbox cause I didn't know they were there. Sigh The Black Rainbow so far has gone perfect. Seed soaked for 24 hours in aloe and water. 48 hours in coffee filter. Came out of the filter with 3/4" root and went direct to the box with just its head sticking out. Next morning the helmet had opened like a tulip and by night had opened completely.
All for now D

20210514_7440-1.jpg
20210514_7450-BR.jpg

Are you referencing knf_garden on Instagram? If so, are you aware that he is holding a growing class on zoom tomorrow dedicated to AFN members? Reduced price of $50 per person. I believe it includes a future hash class for free, along with PDFs of his recipes, and more! Starts at 8am pacific.

Are you referencing knf_garden on Instagram? If so, are you aware that he is holding a growing class on zoom tomorrow dedicated to AFN members? Reduced price of $50 per person. I believe it includes a future hash class for free, along with PDFs of his recipes, and more! Starts at 8am pacific.
No I didn't know about the AFN thing. I took the class last week cause I just happened to have the day off. I usually work Sat's

No I didn't know about the AFN thing. I took the class last week cause I just happened to have the day off. I usually work Sat's
Oh nice, congrats on already having taken the class. I agree that his growing style seems pretty cool so I'm looking forward to learning tomorrow!

Oh nice, congrats on already having taken the class. I agree that his growing style seems pretty cool so I'm looking forward to learning tomorrow!
I think you'll enjoy it. Plain talk, easy to follow.

I think you'll enjoy it. Plain talk, easy to follow.
I'll be there today for the training. Can you record the Zoom session? The hash class is right after the knf today.

In case he doesn't have it set to allow recording the session, I DL a screen vid capture software.

Sitting in the lobby now waiting

I'll be there today for the training. Can you record the Zoom session? The hash class is right after the knf today.
He doesn't allow recording privacy reasons. Doesn't want people posting and someone gets bagged who isn't in legal state.

Back