Dutch Passion DP Auto Colorado Cookie

BudsLover

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
SeedBank : Dutch Passion

Strain: Auto Colorado Cookie (this is ACC #2 in my thread)

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: Coco + perlitte

Description
I mixed 80% coco and 20% perlitte in 12 l smartpot

Nutes: Hesi Coco full line

Description
I didnt like this fertizler to much and i finished with AN at the last couple of weeks.

Light (kind and schedule): 18/6 started with 200 W Cfl them 250w MH amd from the second week of flo 250 W HPS shareing with 4 gals

From seed to harvest date: 87 days

Dry Yield: 53 g

High/Effect Duration: The high is very strong and deep, advice it for before sleeping as its very strong its go to the head straight away. First hours u just thinking what u want to do but im sure u not gonna do anything :D than a very good relaxing and easy sleep.

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****
Frosty nice buds

THE GROWTH: *****

Description: very easy to grow as a starter, had some issues but she didnt care about it too much, amd reward me anyway

THE SMELL: *****

Description: the smell is very nice fruity with most citrus tone

THE SMOKE: *****

THE HIGH: *****

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 631
5 star across the board! Sweet!! Oh I cannot wait!! Thanks for the review!

5 star across the board! Sweet!! Oh I cannot wait!! Thanks for the review!

Really love it, but i havent got enough experience to do a thorough comparison! You should count with this guys! :D i could say this strain is much better then my blue mazar!

Thanks for this smoke report. I have one in week 5 and she's been a fast grower from the start. :woohoo1:

:slap:

Very nice smoke report.
I've just chopped one lady down today and you wernt wrong. She is frosty as hell and stinks to high heaven. deep strong smelling fruit, kinda like a strong fuel smell.
Mmmmmm i'm in love.....Can't wait to smoke her :)

Back