Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto Deez Nugs!

Moabfighter

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
SeedBank :
Mephisto
(Name)

Strain:
Deez nugs
(Name)

Did it autoflower?: (Y/N)
Of course
Soil/hydro:
Soil
(Description)

Nutes:

Jacks classic blossom booster plus a touch of fox farms
(Description)

Light (kind and schedule):
600 watt hps 1000,1200 watts Chinese blurples for side light penetration. 24/0 baby.
(Description)

From seed to harvest date: __days

70-90 (some I let go 70, some 90)

Dry Yield: _g

Far too much. More than I anticipated. 4 plants in 1 gallon pots and 1 of them in a 5 gallon bucket.... easy QP of just Deez Nugs.

High/Effect Duration:
This is the stuff you bring over to your real special friends house. If this is “dank” everything else I’ve grown non Mephisto is simply “regs” in comparison. Long lasting, smooth face melting high. Strong stuff.
(Description)

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL:
4.5 beautiful nugs
--(Description)

THE GROWTH:
5 Fast, SUPER symmetrical. Very proportional nice smooth plants. Somewhat leafy but got really nice pot.
--(Description)

THE SMELL:
5 Missing the strawberry, but citrus and “berry” scent all day. Don’t open the jar around people who don’t smoke. The smell is unmistakable. Kind of basementy in the best way. “Hazey” scent. I dunno. Very good.
--(Description)

THE SMOKE:
10/10 overall. Not the frostiest to the naked eye, like not kiefy, but very oily, very smooth, very strong. My go to and favorite strain I’ve ever tried in 10+ years. Also got about 30 seeds so.... we good. We good.

(Description0

THE HIGH
:

--(Description)

Thanks @mephisto great strain. Could see it being a staple. Looks like strawberry nugs, tastes more orange, unsure which parent it takes up effects wise. But I love deez nugs!!!

Pics soon!

Nice smoke report @Moabfighter , I was hoping to find good smoke reports on Deez Nugs. I bought another pack of them rather then the OD. So many great Mephisto strains to run, add this to the short list for early spring. Thanks!

Very nice report. Both parent strains r very relaxing and chill. I think SN was a little stronger but don’t have side by side comparison. Either way ya can’t go wrong.

Nice smoke report

Does it give you any couch lock or put you to sleep?

Daytime smoke?night smoke?

Nice smoke report

Does it give you any couch lock or put you to sleep?

Daytime smoke?night smoke?

Honestly man, it gets me mega high, but I wouldn’t say in a sense that I feel glued to the couch or overly tired. Don’t get me wrong, you get stoned feeling. But very clean and functional. I can go to sleep on Deez Nugs, but it doesn’t make me want to head to the bedroom as soon as it kicks in or anything. Great daytime stone.

There’s two strikingly different phenotypes. Maybe more. One is very light, the other quite dark.

All dank none the less. This is my daily driver. Have about 5 ounces of it and is none probably two grams a day of it. Maybe more. Good stuff. Very fruity. The more it cures the danker it gets. It’s a crowd favorite. Super stinky, super sticky, nice tight buds.
9CC13974-3BDC-40D5-B83B-044A77135E50.jpeg
648C1C3D-FC04-4317-B943-93D8C6689B17.jpeg
071CE563-2FCF-4D21-BCF2-3342045C1DC1.jpeg

There’s two strikingly different phenotypes. Maybe more. One is very light, the other quite dark.

All dank none the less. This is my daily driver. Have about 5 ounces of it and is none probably two grams a day of it. Maybe more. Good stuff. Very fruity. The more it cures the danker it gets. It’s a crowd favorite. Super stinky, super sticky, nice tight buds.
View attachment 1000989 View attachment 1000990 View attachment 1000991
Please don't take this the wrong way. That one bud looks like it could have a mold of a sort, and by looking at the jar other buds look similar. Keep an eye out for any. I see a lot of off colors in that light bud. Which leads me to suspect something is off. Just looking out for your health.

Please don't take this the wrong way. That one bud looks like it could have a mold of a sort, and by looking at the jar other buds look similar. Keep an eye out for any. I see a lot of off colors in that light bud. Which leads me to suspect something is off. Just looking out for your health.
I feel ya. Again, it’s not any medical dank that’s for sure. I didn’t completely trim, left some leaves, etc... after 6, 8 plants, trimming started to bother me. So I skimped on some. Think I got it pretty crispy dry though

I feel ya. Again, it’s not any medical dank that’s for sure. I didn’t completely trim, left some leaves, etc... after 6, 8 plants, trimming started to bother me. So I skimped on some. Think I got it pretty crispy dry though
Sometimes overdrying can change the color too. Or flushing too long. Good luck

My favorite of the drop. I had 2 phenos, one a very light green smells way more like strawberries than diesel, have yet to sample. The other was def the SSK pheno as the structure was very short and stocky, and the flowers have purple all through them. That pheno is my favorite. Prettiest flowers I’ve seen I think, and the smell is rank diesel with sour strawberry notes underneath.

Attachments

• D3F752B9-460D-454B-9FFD-3805FB30037A.jpeg
    D3F752B9-460D-454B-9FFD-3805FB30037A.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 296
Back