Mephisto Genetics US Reserva Release Info

I thought the same thing when the bundle packs came up. I kept refreshing the page waiting for it to populate. Bummer

Me too in at the top of the hour steady refreshing.. i never even saw the bundle option ... only “oops something went wrong” ... boooo indeed.

I kept putting things in my cart and then they would disappear, I kept putting them back in, got several error messages along the way. Finally got AvT and Forgotten Cookies to stay in the cart so I checked out before trying to add GWK, which I really would have liked. Checked out successfully, got the confirmation email, so that'll have to do for now.

I kept putting things in my cart and then they would disappear, I kept putting them back in, got several error messages along the way. Finally got AvT and Forgotten Cookies to stay in the cart so I checked out before trying to add GWK, which I really would have liked. Checked out successfully, got the confirmation email, so that'll have to do for now.
Yeah it’s got to be crazy for their website. Having all those orders in at one time. I just make sure to log on like 5 minutes early and keep trying to choose a pack size until it goes through to the payment screen.

Yeah it’s got to be crazy for their website. Having all those orders in at one time. I just make sure to log on like 5 minutes early and keep trying to choose a pack size until it goes through to the payment screen.
It was different from the last time I was there. Previously things hung up, maybe an error message or two, but I never put things in the shopping cart and then had them disappear as soon as I went to put something else in. For a minute I wondered whether they were limiting customers to one item. The key was not to give up, I just kept going until something stuck.

I've read people say that they put things in their carts and then went to check out and either the the sale had timed out or the stock had been sold before they reached there, but for whatever reason they were unable to check out. So I bolted before getting everything I wanted, figuring something is better than nothing. Not an optimal experience. Luckily I'm not hurting for seeds right now.

Back