Dutch Passion DP AutoXtreme Vape Report.

Amazing how different your's is to mine.. I get a much more hash like flavour, with that silky mouth you get from a good Creme hash. Fk me it's a good smoke. I'm going to have to slap you again fella
Exactly what I have with mine. It has so much of resign that it feels like a fresh gash/kif with some fruits :)

:slap:

I just harvested my first 'Autoxtreme X Supersonic crystal storm' seed.

When I turned the xtreme into a hermie with colloidal silver to collect the 'female pollen', I still got some THC come through. It was really fresh smelling, I can't really comment much more past that. Really citrusy and clean smelling, but unique and moreish.

Can anyone tell me which pheno im likely to have got in that case?? J Tang, did your 'aloe' pheno start off with a sharp citrus? Or Komach, what about your hashy pheno? Sounds like im leaning more towards the aloe/vix side by what i've heard so far though.

When I turned the xtreme into a hermie with colloidal silver to collect the 'female pollen', I still got some THC come through. It was really fresh smelling, I can't really comment much more past that. Really citrusy and clean smelling, but unique and moreish.

Can anyone tell me which pheno im likely to have got in that case?? J Tang, did your 'aloe' pheno start off with a sharp citrus? Or Komach, what about your hashy pheno? Sounds like im leaning more towards the aloe/vix side by what i've heard so far though.

Mine was defiantly citrusy and unique I've had some that was grown in Spain since I grew mine and it was instantly recognisable although it was being called just extreme,I think one of the runners dropped the auto lol

So did you use the female pollen to self pollinate? This is what I am planning on doing unless Im too stupid to understand how to use CS.

Nice report :tiphat:
Definitely convinced me to add it to my next grow.

Back