Dutch Passion DP Snowstorm #2 - Review

Thanks Weira! :coffee:

Yes it is their Auto Version of Orange Bud. You can come over for a little Canna-Tasting any time! :pass:

SeedBank :

Dutch Passion

Strain:

Snowstorm #2

View attachment 212001

Did it autoflower?:

Yes

Soil/hydro:

30% Gardening soil from the local garden center
15% horse manure compost
15% sheep manure compost
20% coco fibrers
10% Perlite
10% Clay balls

Nutes:

None

Light (kind and schedule):

250w MH/HPS (with cooltube), MH to Day 29

From seed to harvest date:

81 days

Dry Yield:

82g from two plants

High/Effect Duration:

Clear Buzz at first , Calming and dreamy at the end. Heavy on the Eyes from the beginning, Concentrated on Details (Music, Color, Form), Coming on quick and strong and easing down after 1:30h. total duration 2h

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL:

Dense and Frosty with lots of orange pistils. Nice!

View attachment 212029 :lick:View attachment 212030

THE GROWTH:

Pheno 1 grew fast and vigorously.

Pheno 2 was bushy and stout almost 10cm shorter at the end with a lot more foliage and a little less yield (-6g).

Both had PH problems and were neglected for some time. They developed beautiful colors at the end and gave a decent yield (considering the not so well maintained environment).

THE SMELL:

Kind of like honey melon mixed up with lemon grass. Really nice!

THE SMOKE:

Kind of like honey melon mixed up with lemon grass... ;)

THE HIGH:

Coming from a hard days work in the woods, my hands covered in dirt and wild garlic juice, I lit a Joint while waiting for the train.
Relaxed in the sun with some good music and nobody around... It was just perfect.
:gthumb:

While in the train I was kind of dreamy and lost in thoughts. Bike-ride home was very enjoyable!

Overall for me nice bud for the palate, summer days, outdoor activities or to contemplate about stuff in writing or in thought.:toke::D

Will grow this one again sometime. Big thanks to Dutch Passion!

Link to grow report:
https://www.autoflower.org/f5...w-16103-4.html

Hey Testor great job a question I'm thinking of doing the same thing well actually about to(I have the compost just need to get the soil)but what type of soil did you use and did it have any other admendments in the soil and did you mix the soil & composts together and let it sat for a while?

Back