Dragon Meds Dragon Blood smoke report

The the first couple of feedings in flowering, yes I did give her a 1/4 strength of Grow along with 1/2 strength of Bloom nutes:bong:
:slap::clap:Thanks for the report my friend.Just wondering you listed grow nutes under flowering,did you keep giving her grow nutes all the way through flowering?
just to keep her green:cough:. After the first couple feedings, I took it out

You are very welcome Aunty:smokebuds: Happy Mothers Day to you:hug:

Awesome report bro :slap: :smokebuds:

Im gona pop one tonight and grow it out..I need some Happy Dragon smoke in my life LOL:drool::grat::slap:

Looks really pretty! I would like to grow this strain one day! Good Job Buddy!!

aunty-mossy-albums-mossy-wiggles-picture241248-1avaderdragonsmallsize.jpg
Dragon Blood smoke report

Attempt#4 trying to post lol . 5 days cured LOL she is too good and wont last very long around my house
Poof%20Fast%20small.jpg
View attachment 260648.

SeedBank :
Mossy

Strain:
Dragon Blood

Did it autoflower?: Y

Soil/hydro:
TLO

Nutes:
Veg nutes: very little GrowMore 16-16-16 GH Calmg,B1
Flower nutes: GM bloom,GM Hawaiian bud and bloom ,Roots Buddha bloom,Microbe life Yield enhancer,Plant Success Jellyfish GH CalMg

Light (kind and schedule):
24 on/0 off in veg under 2x200 watt Hydrofarm CFL
Flower 20/off 4 ..2xGrown Northern MS-0006 200 watt LED

From seed to harvest date: 87 days I let min go longer to ripen seeds ..she was done way before that.

Dry Yield: 39g plus 5-8 grams of testing.

High/Effect Duration: *****

:bong: Last 2-3 hrs
I find this to be such a great strain..it conforms to what you need it to be if you are sleepy or too relaxed or not a supa smoker like me it will ZONK you the F out.But if you have a plan to do something or work on something it makes a quiet bubble around you so you can get things done.Today I pushed it and smoke a blunt to the face just to see HOME ALONE!:jump: lol well this is my 3rd attempt at doing this after a nap lol It can get you to that TOOO High point .I love it!

JAR APPEAL: *****
What more can you ask for Colors black,purple,green,pink,red all in one .It wont make it to any bag ever lol Changed mine to JAR
Poof%20Fast%20small.jpg

THE GROWTH: *****
She was a joy to grow..really to tell you the truth I dont remember growing her it was that simple.I was having other issues in the tent and fed her whatever I was giving the problem ladies,,she didnt care and just kept truckin.Next thing I knew she was done..she gave off some beauty full seeds with pink on them :) I was told they are the Best looking seeds they ever saw.Hands OFF lol

THE SMELL: *****
Her Smell is so confusing..its like you smell it and you almost have it nailed down then it changes lol I say some Sourness to it but still changing with cure..Wife says leamon/pine and friends say PINE but all are not sure..only one thing is sure the smell is rated GREAT whatever it is.
THE SMOKE: *****
The smoke is very smooth then OOPS you have too much choke..INSTA DIZZY...make sure you cough get some air in the lungs its fun!
THE HIGH: *****
Could be the kiss of Sleep for you if you smoke too much but if you are an avid smoker and have stuff to do you are cool..Takes your mind off pain and outside distractions or can make you drunk high.last about 2hrs for me but I am a heavy smoker,I cant wait to grow a few more to make other things like hash,butter,and oil.love it!:jump:OK if you want to know how high it gets you..I had to friends come over my ex bosses who fired me lol(I dont hold a grudge)They smoked and got so baked they have now offered to bank roll a Hydro store for me and they are serious lol You get so high you want to build an empire around it LOLDSC_0026_NEF_shotwell.jpgDSC_0027_NEF_shotwell.jpgDSC_0028_NEF_shotwell.jpgDSC_0034_NEF_shotwell.jpgDSC_0037_NEF_shotwell.jpgDSC_0048_NEF_shotwell.jpgDSC_0031113.jpgCant thank you enough for letting me grow this one!:hug:ITS OVER THE TOP!

Last edited:
Back