Veg nutes: GH Micro and Grow, Liquid Kharma, Calmg
Flower nutes: GH Micro, Grow, Bloom, Bud Candy, Overdrive, Big Bud, CalMg

Light (kind and schedule):
20 on / 4 off Blackstar 240 LED and supplemental (6) 26W 2700k CFLs

From seed to harvest date: 78 days

Dry Yield: 34g

High/Effect Duration: ****

:bong: Last 3 to 4 hours.
The first hour is a very relaxful, very calm type buzz. Then it turns very spacey, I love it, I was just staring off in space, how long? beats me, my girl was trying to get my attention, and didn't hear a word she said for a while, I was in my own little zone. Seems to work very good for the pains in my elbows while working, most of the time they don't bother me at all. :bow: It attacks the pains in my joints:clap: The last hour or so, the hunger seems to kick in, and I raid the refrigerator. The spaceyness goes away and back to calm and relaxed. I dig how it goes from calm and almost numbing, to spacey, and back to the relaxful state :D

BAG APPEAL: *****
I give it fives stars, these are beautiful looking buds. Have a great purple color to them with some nice red hairs and bright green colors as well. Very triched covered. (Dank nugz to me):smoke:

THE GROWTH: ****
Easy to, she will tell you if she needs something. Took half strength nutes very well, no signs of burning. Once flowering kicks in, she is and will be a Calmg hog:check:. Nice structure, one main stalk and 7-10 side branches, very hardy lady she was.

THE SMELL: *****
This got 5 stars in my book as well:thumbs:. The smell and the taste is hard for me, I have never tasted anything like it, so I don't know what to compare it to. She has a strong floral smell to her with a earthy undertone.

THE SMOKE: *****
Very smooth taste going in, will make you cough when its blown out:smoke: Again, I have never smoked flowers, but that is the best taste I could describe it with. Very floral taste with some earthiness to her, and I believe I taste some type of Afghan in her.. On Point taste:thumbs:

THE HIGH: *****
A calm, relaxful, body numbing smoke. Then turns spacey throughout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice report stylez .:slap:

mmmm sounds lush stylez :bong:

Another great strain smoke report I need to get some more dragons

nice smoke report styles
sounds like a sweet smoke bro

:slap::clap:Thanks for the report my friend.Just wondering you listed grow nutes under flowering,did you keep giving her grow nutes all the way through flowering?

YAY stylez..Max Rep...:clap::clap::clap:..it is the Smoke Reports I Love Best you know...:D

I Think you are the First Med Tester to get to Smoke report..Congratulations Bro...:five:

Personal Recommendation is the way to go for med patients.

I dig how it goes from calm and almost numbing, to spacey, and back to the
relaxful state :D

Riding the Dragon...
aunty-mossy-albums-mossy-wiggles-picture182148-71555.gif

Seems to work very good for the pains in my elbows while working, most of the
time they don't bother me at all. :bow: It
attacks the pains in my joints:clap:

Detoxing leading to increased oxygenating..feed the nerves with oxygen..and they stop screaming..:smokebuds:..Result.......

Cheers stylez..Much Appreciated..

Back