Drying question

Idk I think I can get Purer than that I mean you can ever winterize if you want if you try to get every last drop it won't be as pure @Mañ'O'Green said 1g rosin 700mg. with a solvent you should be able to get higher. To do that with 190 freeze 190 and bud mix together for 2 minutes max after being in freezer filter liquid thru coffee filter. Evaporate be careful know what you're doing just because it's only alcohol and not butane dont mean something bad can't happen do your research on what your doing to be safe never use anything electric or fire to evaporate alcohol. Stay safe.
Yes that is correct. The average gram of rosin has 700mg of actives. So a 1:1 strain would be ~350mg THC and 350mg CBD. Of course there are many other actives in rosin those numbers are just for illustration.

I just thought I'd go check the numbers again and Rosin has gotten better at 760mg per gram now. I still think 700 is a good working number.

2022-01-04_23-33-03.jpg

How are you making your feco? @olbobcat
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/olbobcat-feco-run.85987
I don't know how to link this properly. I soak longer so not technically FECO. I also read that you have to winterize at a very low temp at least -50c o it does not very effective. I read that 50% or 500mg was what you should go by and it seemed more realistic than the 700mg which I had been going by. But that was me. Now if I could winterize I would be able to use a tchecker. I did try and winterize in my freezer and it did not seem to filter anything out. Once the alcohol is run through the still once it goes from 192 proof to close to 200 proof.

Back